Where To Get Michelin Pp2'S?

icer

• Banned
  • Member For: 14y 9m 8d

Are these still highly rated by all? Need to back 350rwkw+ so lookin at som egrippy tyres. Got Bridgestone RE050's on the 300zxTT which are GREAT! But now they are 600$ a tyre...so out of my budget.

Ive been doing thread searches and find the Michelin pilot preceda's 2 are the way to go. Anyone got some prices (IN MELB FOR PICKUP) for 245/40/18s (and prices for 235/40/18s).

Cheers!

Edited by icer

• Member For: 20y 8m 19d

Michelin PS2's are the best of the michilen range and have many good reports. They are expensive through. But if you want a good grippy tyre in that size at a reasonable price then you could try the Kumho KU36 or Marangoni's.

Benny

• loitering with intent
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 8m 6d

I couldn't source the PS2s when I needed new rubber. Have been running Yokahama Advan sport V 103s.

Top traction rating and very good allround tyre, but you will do very well to get them @ less than $420 per corner for 19s

• Flower Power
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 6m 15d

Any Bob Jane, Jaxx Quickfit or Tyrepower will stock the PP2's... Call one of each store, as one of them usually has a special on.

They provide more mechanical grip than your RE050's, and all the other tyres mentioned here bar the PS2's.

The PS2's are like the king of tyres, but for 18's you won't find them under $700 a corner unless you import them from tirerack. Cost me $525 a corner from Tirerack back when the Aussie dollar was worth 82US cents.