Chasing 1000Hp

tray_182005

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 17d

good work dude I cant wait to hear the full story I'm sure & hope you'll reach the goals you set. Either way its gonna be all types of rank!!!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 4d

I will be picking the ute up tomorrow and will put up a spec sheet but as u no the ute will be only running low power till it is run in . It make 340 rwkw on 10 psi yesterday . So tomorrow arv it will be all put up here

lol 340rwkw running low power. good luck mate it looks like a real screamer.

• Member For: 14y 7m 21d

Well the ute is in my driveway now . Here r some of the mods I dont have everthing as yet still have some plans in actoin .

. When I take the ute back I have to get a stage 3 Process West intercooler, Twin surge tanks and fuel pump, rails and bigger injectors S/S braid line and power up pulleys to fin the engine bay off. Any way Full process west plenum, surge tank, Full stainless steel X force exhaust with 4' dump pipe, procees west battery location, process west 5' k&n air fitter for 1200 hp custom precision billet turbo, cobalt boost and oil pressure gauges, custom pistons conrods, head stud kit, billet oil gear pump, custom twin plate clutch, high mount turbo maniflod, 50mm turbosmart pro gate and BOV, turbosmart E boost2, custom fab turbo 3' hot side intercooler pipe and engine block cleaned honed and tested . So now I have 700kms on the ute for the drive home have 1300kms to do so hopefully in 3 to 4 weeks the ute will be back really to see how much power we can make from it .

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 14y 7m 21d

Hi guys . Im droping the ute off to CV performance on sat for the final tune and do the upgrade on the intercooler,fuel system , injectors, braid line and the pulley upgrade so the engine is nice and tidy . So all thing going well it should take a week to fin it . so the dyno graph and video clips should be up soon . well I hope :dontknow:

How come?

Its got the engine, the cooling, the fuel & most importantly the turbo. I think the possible 40 plus psi of boost this thing can produce on race fuel it should go bloody close. Its manual so it shouldnt be taxed too hard through driveline loss. I guess well all find out in about a week or so.

Good luck Travis!!!

• loitering with intent
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 7m 9d

I tend to agree. When it's all said and done it will make what it makes.

That said it's not like CV haven't built many of these cars since 2002.

Also the stable of very fast drag cars they have built is not to be sniffed at either

In there sponsor section they said its the biggest theyve done so far (something like that) so it should be one to watch out for it recon.

Will sound ballistic at full tilt & cant wait to see how it goes once it raced.