Chasing 1000Hp

tray_182005

• Member For: 14y 7m 21d

Hi guys I am over the moon with the result. I would like to thank a few people that have helped me out 10 fold

First is Spiro (spiko) My build manager lol. This man did not no me from a bar of soap when this build begun the only thing was I had a black F6 he had a Black F6 and we had CV as our chose of engine builders. Yet he has made call after call to CV and myself telling me the in's n out's of these cars and helping me out WHEN ever I need it.Thanks Spiro your help has not gone unnoticed Thanks a million

Second CV for the great work they have done to get this car to this point . Johno for having to talk to me and spiro a few times a week lol.The best engine builds in my books Thanks Con,Vic and Johno

3rd Pat (Senna T) For going out of he's way to take some tyres to CV for me while I was away on holidays

4th My missus who has let me spend spend spend on my obsession the ute and Qik1 who was there every time I needed to talk n blew of some steam :turboboink:

The dyno run is on CV web site so go check it out

Thanks Trav

Edited by tray_182005

• blind leading the blind
  • Member For: 15y 6m 17d

trav you are an :innocent::shocked: I got nothing I think I need another shower :3gears:

Edited by Ace

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 11m 21d

Hi guys I am over the moon with the result. I would like to thank a few people that have helped me out 10 fold

First is Spiro (spiko) My build manager lol. This man did not no me from a bar of soap when this build begun the only thing was I had a black F6 he had a Black F6 and we had CV as our chose of engine builders. Yet he has made call after call to CV and myself telling me the in's n out's of these cars and helping me out WHEN ever I need it.Thanks Spiro your help has not gone unnoticed Thanks a million

Second CV for the great work they have done to get this car to this point . Johno for having to talk to me and spiro a few times a week lol.The best engine builds in my books Thanks Con,Vic and Johno

3rd Pat (Senna T) For going out of he's way to take some tyres to CV for me while I was away on holidays

4th My missus who has let me spend spend spend on my obsession the ute and Qik1 who was there every time I needed to talk n blew of some steam :3gears:

The dyno run is on CV web site so go check it out

Thanks Trav

The pleasure is actually all mine Travis, your welcome even though I believe my part was very small :innocent: , all I had to do was raise the bar a little and apply some tastefull pressure to my long time friends and allies over at C&V Performance :spoton: To all the boy's Con(Darth Vader), Vic (Yoda), Johnny Elfes (Junior Skywalker) I expected nothing less my friends....... Hat's Off Precision Turbo's :bowdown::bowdown: Hat's Off to the boy's never backing down on any challenge for the 20 years that I have known them :bowdown::bowdown: Hat's off Travis 951rwhp is where it's at you weapon LOL :bowdown::bowdown:

Ps: To the MOd's and admin I think we need another section just for Trav LOL :shocked:

Edited by SPIKO

• Member For: 18y 22d

Them rims look good on the back Pat :3gears:

Have you got a dyno sheet with power and torque you can scan and post up?..... I'd be interested to see the rwnm/tractive effort of that run!

What model of eboost you running? I though they were 40psi or 60psi rated not 35psi...... curious because I got a 40psi model and hope that I dont run out of control at 35psi.

EDIT... Oh crap I forgot to say, well done :innocent:

Daniel

Edited by CAT600

• Member For: 14y 7m 21d

Have you got a dyno sheet with power and torque you can scan and post up?..... I'd be interested to see the rwnm/tractive effort of that run!

What model of eboost you running? I though they were 40psi or 60psi rated not 35psi...... curious because I got a 40psi model and hope that I dont run out of control at 35psi.

EDIT... Oh crap I forgot to say, well done :3gears:

Daniel

I will get all the info on saturday mate when I pick it up. I have the eboost2

Yer I thought 40 but the turbo would be close to the limit

N im happy with the result so maybe down the track when I have some more money to spend on it lol