Chasing 1000Hp

tray_182005

• loitering with intent
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 8m 5d

No offence to Travis' ability , but maybe get Con to peddle the first run.

Be interesting to see how it all pans out ie being a ute as opposed to BCLs tyre frying sedan.

Fark there is some weapons in the making atm.

I've got a piddly 370 rwkw. Feel like the kid with the small dick dacked in the playgroundcrybaby.gif

now where's them tissues

• Member For: 14y 8m 17d

Yer I cant wait to see what it makes I hope it go's off the hook on the dyno lol.Not really in to seeing how fast it go's down to strip atm but I will get there. U will have to go down this week BFHOON, got to richmond this morning and said I will drop it off monday since they where busy today . I will have to make sure they keep it away form the dyno so I can come back down and watch it on the dyno, I dont wanna see a video clip off it wont be the same as the real deal and I will be saying give it more more more

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 11m 13d

Cant wait to hear how it goes Travis I'm sure its gonna be rank as it gets around here. Either way mate good on ya & good luck. let me know how ya go.

• Member For: 14y 8m 17d

Well I dropped off the Cv on monday there said a week or 2 max . Gave them a call to and I ask if it will be done next week they said they could teel yet . But that is same old same old . Hoping it wont take much longer after next week :spoton:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 9m 16d

Regardless of final power output cv and youre finances have created a beast .Enjoy the new toy but remember to be patient as you start to push it,theres a Phantom Ba write off one of the threads everyone should see

• Playing with Sports Bikes...
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 5m 26d

Link to said write off?

http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/Reality-Check-t63192.html&pid=948998#entry948998

With the new site stuff I cannot work out how to have a live link... but there it is...

Scary stuff.

Jack :wtcslap: