Chasing 1000Hp

tray_182005

• loitering with intent
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 8m

Ps: To the MOd's and admin I think we need another section just for Trav LOL beerchug.gif

Spiro

I was thinking of creatiing a 700 section , but as CV posted first and tuned the car they have some consideration.

If I move it I will need them to OK it. I understand that this an "event" not just a tune and would like to see it

treated with the customers and sponsors interests mutually agreed.

We don't want what is happenining ATM with multiple threads talking about the same thing.

Where is McMerge ........farkin

• Member For: 15y 2m 30d

Hi guys I am over the moon with the result. I would like to thank a few people that have helped me out 10 fold

First is Spiro (spiko) My build manager lol. This man did not no me from a bar of soap when this build begun the only thing was I had a black F6 he had a Black F6 and we had CV as our chose of engine builders. Yet he has made call after call to CV and myself telling me the in's n out's of these cars and helping me out WHEN ever I need it.Thanks Spiro your help has not gone unnoticed Thanks a million

Second CV for the great work they have done to get this car to this point . Johno for having to talk to me and spiro a few times a week lol.The best engine builds in my books Thanks Con,Vic and Johno

3rd Pat (Senna T) For going out of he's way to take some tyres to CV for me while I was away on holidays

4th My missus who has let me spend spend spend on my obsession the ute and Qik1 who was there every time I needed to talk n blew of some steam :turboboink:

The dyno run is on CV web site so go check it out

Thanks Trav

Well said Trav. I could feel your emotions as I read this post, like it was a sigh of release. Best part of building a car is the feeling you get when you reach the goals you set to achieve. Well done to all involved.

This is just another record set in 2010 for our cars. Note Spiro has been heavily involved in both.

Spiro, I know your modest but you really are becoming a legend in this scene. You've helped achieve 2 records so far in 2010 and I cant wait to see what the rest of the year brings.

• Member For: 14y 8m 11d

LOL tell me about it

I love listening to the dyno run

Im like flog it more more more :turboboink:

I have not been this excited since we had our baby on xmas day

Now if only I had the ute to drive . Damn Saturday is forever away

• Member For: 15y 8m 15d

For the love of christ please be careful lol...

I hate seeing cars garaged and I hate cars being built to turn a dyno but putting this this on the road will need a lot of caution..

Well done mate, good luck and stay safe..