Chasing 1000Hp

tray_182005

• ANGEL EYES
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 8m 6d

When do we here what it is going to be?? Looking forward to hearing what is being done!

:beerchug:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 6d

just read this in CV performance thread.. sounds like it is going to be a weapon mate..

Big plans would be putting it mildly hehe ay trav :-)

Just to give all of you guys an idea and I havent been able to say something like this for a long time but...

Travs F6 ute is going to be one of the most powerful F6's we have ever done ... :-)

Regards

CV Performance

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 17d

So you've basically handed it over to the boys at CV and said "make it go really, really fast"!?

haha sounds familar. good work mate cant wait to see how it comes out, should some type of wild!!!

• Member For: 14y 7m 21d

basically I awlays want to get a bottom end done n do a bit big turbo .even though I promised my missus I wouldnt do any more to the ute after the first 1 upgrade LOL. But looking at performance ford and seeing them done I couldnt help myself . So after a few phone calls and emails later CV told me about there new deal with BILLET turbos from the US and how good they where . so 1 thing led to another and I talk my missus into letting me get it done . So a trip to CV With money in hand I said a few thing that I wanted in the ute. Then I told con I have this much do what u need to do