Project ZF 1000hp & 9sec

qik1

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 11m 8d

Still waiting on the rims to turn up cause the original ones had the wrong offset but should be here today but I decided to go back to a 275/285 to make sure they definatly fit. Will post some pics if/when we fit them

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pump fuel tune is done & it made 695rwhp at a lowly 23psi but the big tune ran out of pump but a 3rd one was dropped it in so we'll see how we go very soon

On the weekend we found out we were only running about 17psi at max cause we blew a hose off, I thought it didnt sound or feel right so is good to know what we're in for when it all goes well.

Edited by qik1

Nah there 20's and there takin them back and sending new rears which should be here today hopefully

Yeah that's what I said when found out lol, I knew something wasnt quite right but with the diff gears changed I wasnt real sure what to expect so I just left it at that rather than goin over the car. For powercruise it'll be 800 plus hp for the track & some descent tyres.

Well we've pushed it as far as e85 is gonna let us with the combination of running out of fuel pumps (we have 3 now lol) & the fuel it's self we're leaving it be rather than pushing harder with the chance of something goin wrong. In saying that it still made 890hp on 31psi so it's bloody good gear. It'll be back in just over a month for a g/box flush, a slight adjustment to the fuel system & a gutful of roo16 to make sure we get what we want out of it.

Its not time wasted though with it in the state its in now it wont take much to get ready for the drags & powercruise.

• I see a red door and I want to paint it black
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 5m 24d

time for a new surge tank/fuel pump setup?

what is feeding the surge tank if 3 pumps can't keep up to the injectors?

nah just a change in fuel will do the trick, this way we'll make sure. We can safely run very high 20's psi for track days which is where we'll use e85, anymore is useless & if ever did get traction bye bye zf lol.