Fleet Pricing

AndrewW

• Member For: 14y 9m 5d

Hi guys,

I have decided to buy an XR6 turbo.

Can anyone PM me with what I should expect to pay for under fleet.

I have a price, but it was more expensive than I throught, and I want to make sure I am not paying too much.

Andrew

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 18d

Are you buying through a fleet company or as a small business owner? What state are you in? The more info you can give us about the type of purchase and what options you have chosen, the more we can help

:blink:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 11m 3d

Hey Andrew,

Just for your info... I got the following quote for a new FG last week.

Specs: XR6T, Lightning Strike, Premium Sound, Tech Pack, Scuff Plates, XR mats and headlight Protectors.

$51,000. That was in Brisbane. Was told that was the price after the July price change.

Was told that price has been reduced by $5,500. ($56,600 Retail price)

Cheers,

Mort

That price if pretty close. The quote I got had the tech pack, luxury pack and a towbar.

I got the quote in regional Victoria. I am salary packaging the vehicle, and qualify for fleet. Still considering staying with a Kluger or Mazda CX9 - but the XR6 Turbo looks like the good for the money.

Andrew

• Member For: 14y 9m 7d

Just ordered a XR6T Ute, the price I got is not the current price with ford kickbacks (would be 3K cheaper but couldnt find instock ute with sat nav), it has to be built so its on the after july pricing, in Sydney.

Sports pack, Leather trim, Sat Nav, Power bulge hard cover, scuff plates, alarm system, carpet mats xr6, pollen filter, window tints, auto box, drive away price- $49,745.

If you delete sat nav, leather and sports pack and get Lux pack it works out same price, I went sat nav route as I would rather that than dual climate air con and a few little this that I dont need.

hope that help

EDIT- Not sure if Ute is cheaper than sedan? if it is discard my post lol.

Edited by Dagabond
Quote removed...

• Member For: 15y 3m 23d

Way over priced. Though they won't do much deals for you if you order one from factory, have a look at a few on the lot.. They seem to like pushing out ones they've held for awhile, and if you're not too concerned, have a look at some ex-demos.

Got mine for $45k, and it included LOADS of extras.

Good luck!

Edited by Arkayne

• Member For: 14y 9m 26d

Am I the only one that thinks they are just way to over priced?? I mean come on 50k for a new FG...jeesus what are they on? They will cost 35k in 1 years time....And im hearing that there going to put up the prices due to lack of sales wtf?

• Member For: 15y 8m 8d

Insane pricing, way way way overpriced. I'll say this again, DO NOT PAY A CENT OVER RRP, actually there is enough margin to pay below RRP. Guys read some of the prices threads. You're getting ripped off badly. Don't beleive the price hike BS it's a con to pull the wool over peoples eyes (Ford and dealer marketing ploy, give less and get customers to pay more). Why has there been a price hike? Inflation is falling, the $AUD is getting stronger, labour costs have not increased in the past 2 years, it's all bulloks. I don't care what options you throw in, DO NOT PAY ANYWHERE NEAR $50k for a brand new FG. High 50's dead 60 is F6 territory. Just a week ago a client of mine put in a order for a brand new FG XR6T Auto, Tech pack, Premium Audio, XR mats, in Winter White for $40K Drive Away (and it needs to be built). I still think he could of done a better deal. I can't believe reading anyone would pay close to $50K for a fully loaded XR6T Ute, that's just insane and rip. Buy interstate if no dealer is willing to come to the party.

Am I the only one that thinks they are just way to over priced?? I mean come on 50k for a new FG...jeesus what are they on? They will cost 35k in 1 years time....And im hearing that there going to put up the prices due to lack of sales wtf?

Sad thing is anyone paying $50K for an FG T will be lucky to get $30K in a year’s time if they go to sell it. Sure if they trade it in they might get $35-40 if lucky but the dealer will just inflate the price of the new car and get the money back in the end probably giving you a real figure of $25-28 for your car. Depreciation on these cars is savage something like 40%. Seriously reduce your hit by buying cheaper when new. Before anyone says cars take the hit because people like me negotiate cheaper deals should blame the manufacturers and dealers because they are the ones who f@#k the market up just before a new model is released, by practically giving brand new cars away for free just to clear out old stock. Better stock control by Ford (meaning reduce production towards the end of the models life cycle) would dramatically improve resale and also not piss off customers. In today’s day and age of superior ERP systems there is no excuse for a giant like Ford to not have a handle on stock control, and if they don’t they can give me a call and I will sort out their ERP problems ;) Or do what I say is the best thing all along, f@#k off dealerships and let the manufacturer sell direct. Audi has begun doing this in Australia with great success. I can see the day when all Audis in Aus are sold by Audi not some middle man. Suttons did sell their Audi dealership back to Audi and now Audi are building the biggest dealership in Australia in Roseberry. Dealers are just middle men who offer bad service and nothing more. We don't need them period.

So John,

I am a bit confused about the comment about RRP. The price I got was for a Falcon XR6 Turbo SEDAN, with luxury and electronic kits, auto etc - on FLEET discount. It was $50K. Are you saying this is way over priced? This is less than the RRP as I understand.

Andrew

No other takers?

Best fleet price I have got is $51k on the road, nitro, towbar, leather / upgrades sound etc, electronic kit. But a terrible trade in. Still tossing up between this and a Honda Accord V6 Luxury. Less discound but a good trade in.