North And Far North Queenslanders

notol

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 17d

your a couple of weeks early mate because a few of us are still waiting to get our cars back or have them touched up. I should be ready to have a crack not too long after the show. Hopefully theres still abit of cool air around.

• Member For: 15y 3m 15d

Hi all,

I am from Tville as well waiting on a clutch and trying to find an intercooler then going to Makay to get Dave to weave his magic. then I will hit the drags and see how I go.

Regards Dean

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 17d

Beat ya to it cam. lol. Is definalty different to the ba/bf. It doesnt hit hard all of a sudden because it pulls from right down low but also keeps pulling until its gear change time. Was very impressed, is a very quick street car & should be very respectable when he takes it back down the track. Should be capable of 12's all goin well but more importantly maybe 118mph. Now be nice to ya clutch rin.

• Member For: 16y 17d

I went to carins last week and went to karanda the range was fun :D but alot of traffic. I also went to port dugless the road that goes there is nothing but epic. I have been to alot of places in Aus and I have never been on a road so fun to drive and so beautiful. I missed out on the gilles range I herd that it is very good but dangerous

• Member For: 16y 4m 28d

yeah kuranda range is a good drive, its better comming back down I reckon.

The road to port is awesome, its probly the best I have driven. the scenery all the way up is the best part.

Im not too keen on the Gillies, there are just too many corners. I think the big falcons are a little out of their comfort zone on that road, I took my dads WRX up there not long ago its definatly a buzz when your piloting one of them little rockets up there.