My Build To 500rwkw

Brandonn

Guest Slash
  • Guests

Strip the falcon, run a 3speed with big stall, throw some 90/10's up front & have re-runs. End of the day, Torana was built for a purpose other than to be a street warrior like Brandonn's rig.

• 3 months later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 11m 8d

best run for you mate would be NICER8 , commo vs ford! both big HP cars! the dude in NICER8 is a tool who cant drive!

I was the passenger in the torana when you ran it... and the reason he backed off twice is its not good for the front wheels to come up off the ground on the street! you should tub that xr6 and probaly run some good times, my mate in melb with a purple xr6t recently cracked an 8! put a dog box in it man!

this coming from a bloke that called me a retard for street racing.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Member For: 15y 5m 17d

I raced nice r8 in my 415hp skyline and he only beat me buy a car or 2,he deff got a head start no lag ;-),if the xr carnt beat it there is sumthin rong with it lol

best run for you mate would be NICER8 , commo vs ford! both big HP cars! the dude in NICER8 is a tool who cant drive!

I was the passenger in the torana when you ran it... and the reason he backed off twice is its not good for the front wheels to come up off the ground on the street! you should tub that xr6 and probaly run some good times, my mate in melb with a purple xr6t recently cracked an 8! put a dog box in it man!

• 2 weeks later...