Off The Radar Tv Shows

ZAP

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 11m 29d

Epic episode of Ray Donovan this week. Really going to have to start waiting for full seasons as this week-by-week thing is pissing me off!

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 1m 29d

Just started on Legends with Sean Bean starring - so far am up to episode 2 and he's still alive. Never thought I'd see a show he wasn't killed in

• Like 1

• Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 5m 9d

Heap of new shows up on eztv.

Hysteria -9/10 weird not worth it even though it has Mena Suvari playing a kind of Clarice Starling kind of psychiatrist type role and a Hannibal Lector bloke type in a prison.

Hand Of God dunno synopsis turned me off straight away.

Really 5/10 boring as batshit except for 3 scenes 2 of Sarah Chalke giving a blowy and 1 of Selma Blair giving a blowie.

Red Oaks 10/10 great show. kinda like Caddyshack but full of jews set in 1985....very funny show.
End credit track:

They have a heap of 80's music all through it so I guess its kinda nostalgic for me...

The Cosmopolitans 5/10 so far just started watching the first episode, yanks living in Paris. Edit:watchable strangely interesting.

Also strangely the last 3 have very good production value, they have a real movie feel to them and dont feel like they have been shot with a hand held digital camera like most TV shows lately, or even some movies lately.