ZAP

Off The Radar Tv Shows

An Idiot Abroad.

Karl Pilkington is the producer for Ricky Gervais' radio show but became the fall guy for a lot of jokes an subsequently became an internet sensation through pod casts because he is so serious about absolute crap and has no idea. The show is about his adventures around the Seven wonders of the ancient world. He hates to travel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdePBIbtGM8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Z3XVGZ6BcU

that looks like a pisser rancid :roflmbo:

and sideways, I used to love watching happy tree friends - and u linked THEE funniest character and episode lol

how do people come up with such wacked out sh*t??! hahaha

a stroll down memory lane for those who like toons

Marine Boy

Gigantor ( the space age robot)

Batfink ( my wings are like a shield of steal) A flying rodent who walks upright WTF

and an ancient favourite

Clutch Cargo and his friends Spinner and Paddlefoot :bowdown:

Fark yes, mate showed me the other day, PISS FUNNY!

Oh and the IT Crowd is good for a laugh if you like The Office.

Just finished Underbelly season one again, damn for an Ozzie TV show that is some good sh*t. Trust me I would know, I worked on the last underbelly and pretty much every TV show filmed in Melbourne since... All rubbish for the record.

Season 1 was the best, 3 was ok but that's about it.

mtv 9.30pm wednesday, jersey shore. there some f*cked up italians, im ashamed as having italian background. but make's me laugh by the sh*t they get up to. and all they do is shag, blokes and the girls.

Sons of Anarchy. Definately up there with the Sopranoes. Look into it people.

Trailer for season 2- doesnt do it justice.

Edited by TURBOXR

lol jersey shore is a mad show, the sh*t they do and say cracks me up haha.

must say Super Factories is a great show, get an insight to the total build of vehicles. ive seen corvette z06, bmw z4, winnebago vectra, caterpillar 797b and right now some firetruck in america. its an interesting show and shows u everything in the build. thursdays 7mate @ 9:30pm

ive also heard of a show that shows you all the tunnels underground in england and somewhere in america. sounds like an interesting show but cant remember what its called! >.<

I enjoy all the realty lifestyle shows

Coal

Black Gold

Gold Rush Alaska

Flying Wild Alaska

Ice Pilots NWT

Ice Road Truckers

They are all becoming main stream now though, makes my job look easy for what labourers have to do.

Recently come across a show called Oz from HBO. Repeats are on SBS Thursdays about 11:30pm. Hadn't heard about it before, though apparently there's 6 seasons worth of dvds that can be bought. Dunno if it's finished or what.

Anyways, it's about a max security prison in the US. Only watched a couple of episodes, but it is freaking me out. Not one for the kiddies.

ws

hey thanks for the heads up on the repeats, this was a bloody awesome show.

8d6f6c87_Bump3.jpg

Moone Boy just started in europe.

Bit wierd in places but theres a heap of funnies in it.

He of "have tried turning it off and on again" has a leading role.

There is heaps of series out there that have never seen the lite of day on our tellies. some of the ones I've been watching are:

Hell on Wheels - set in the 1800's of America based around building the railroad

Carnivale - about a travelling carni show. gets pretty twisted

Secret Diary of a Call Girl - Billy Piper is Hot!!

Walking Dead - zombie series

Boardwalk Empire - I'm sure everyone heard of this 1

Grimm - Based around Tales of the brothers Grimm

Game of Thrones - My all time favourite cant wait for series 3

There are heaps more out there, anybody recommend any other series??

There's a 4th season of Justified coming soon hopefully.

US Fall Season sucks balls.

Elementary- Modern day Sherlock Holmes set in New York, only good part Lucy Liu.

Last Resort - a nuclear sub is set up in an attack on Pakistan and they go hide on a tropical island...WTF.

Partners- a straight dude and a gay dude who have been mates since kids one has a boyfriend one has a girlfriend...all cast members jews...enough said.

The Mob Doctor...yes thats what its about...Doc's a chic.

The Neighbours - family moves into neighbourhood full of aliens from another planet, could have been good is stupid.

Brickleberry - Brickleberry is an animated series that follows the misadventures of a motley crew of national park forest rangers. Stupider than Robot Chicken/South Park/Family Guy combined. Jew stupidity again.

Nevermind The Buzzcocks, pretty much a complete rip off of Good News Week even down to the funny fat bloke like Mikey Robins.

Couple I kinda like

VEGAS - Dennis Quaid and Michael Chiklis, a drama inspired by the true story of former Las Vegas Sheriff Ralph Lamb, a fourth-generation rancher tasked with bringing order to Las Vegas in the 1960s. Bit same old but not bad.

Go On - Matthew Perry ("Friends," "Mr. Sunshine") stars as Ryan King, a recent widower and sports talk radio host ready to get back to work after the loss of his wife. Mat can do no wrong in my books. An old show thats no longer on of his definately worth watching is Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip.

Treme - is set in post-Katrina New Orleans. It chronicles the struggles of a diverse group of residents as they rebuild their lives and their city. Lotsa good music. (3rd Season HBO)

Major funnie is a show called the green room on fox first time I seen it last night and push the boundarys they did

Major lols though

The Neighbours - family moves into neighbourhood full of aliens from another planet, could have been good is stupid.

This crap is sucking me in...I think it's because of Star aka Jamie Gertz....speaking of which it's about time to watch The Lost Boys again...

Summer heights high and angry boys, very funny

Just want to say if I get another dog it will be called phuckoss

Way off the radar...subscribe to channel on Youtube...

Welcome to Alana Blanchard’s world! Network A and 8 Side Productions present a new series with Kauai-native pro surfer and model Alana Blanchard. Alana, along with her close surfer friends, Leila Hurst and Camille Brady, take you on a journey around Kauai, surfing, diving, swimming, and exploring the fourth largest of the Hawai’ian Islands.

*** MegaTrucker - Austar/Foxtel no longer on air. Favorite by far and the best looking trucks in Australia ***

The Checkout - ABC Thursday's 8pm

The Last Leg - ABC Waiting for new season (3) can be watched on iview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUsDWRgLKEM

Shaun Micallef Mad as hell - ABC Wednesday's 8pm

Who's been sleeping in my house - ABC Friday's 8pm

Highway Thru Hell - Austar waiting for new season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh_Pc0SFoz8

Game of Thrones - Season 3. Download for family member I dont watch it but apparently everyone says it's good.

Dirty Jobs - Austar/Foxtel Discovery Channel. Great show.

House Of Cards - Austar/Foxtel starts May 7 at 8:30pm Showcase.

Wheeler Dealer Trading Up - Austar/Foxtel Discovery