ZAP

Off The Radar Tv Shows

:nyaah: They expect a show to rate on the first episode.

BSG and Shield are both hard edge shows with complex deep stories, that run for several episodes.

They never give them a stable timeslot, so the viewers cannot find when they are next on.

The online generations will just switch tot he interwebs for our viewing pleaseure, without the BS ads and mixed up out of sequence episodes

:Imwifhim: They expect a show to rate on the first episode.

BSG and Shield are both hard edge shows with complex deep stories, that run for several episodes.

They never give them a stable timeslot, so the viewers cannot find when they are next on.

The online generations will just switch tot he interwebs for our viewing pleaseure, without the BS ads and mixed up out of sequence episodes

They wonder why we download TV shows, when they treat us like idiots. I've actually bought the shield from JB for just $15 per season - a bargain.

What about a cartoon that used to be on Channel 7, called duckman - funnier than family guy. Had George from seinfield doing duckman's voice. Anybody ever seen it?

I have about 700gig of tv torrents I have downloaded and watched over the last few years.

Dont have the entire list with me at work but some good ones I have that are not mainstream are:

Entourage - Season 6 episode 1 already out monday

Fringe

Blade - got dropped after season 1

Invasion - got dropped after season 1

Heist - got dropped after season 1

Overhaulin

Sarah Connor Chronicles

Some other ones I seen using foxtel IQ which are worth a look are:

House Of Saddam - How Saddam became who he was upto when he got captured and killed

Chop Shop London Garage - Guys in small garage try build supercars from scrap heapes

Wreck To Riches - Turn a wreck into making a profit at auction

Man Caves - Turning basements into man areas

Street Customs - The original Pimp My Ride show doing decent restos

Speedweek - SBS on Sundays, most times has the shannons nationals races and other decent events covered

Extreme Engineering - Large engineering projects in the world at the moment

Bunch of other also which I cant remember

It's bloody annoying how so many shows get dropped after one season, just as your getting into them.

Like Harpers Island, something like 4 episodes prime time then it goes to like 1am. WTF!

Edited by Dillz

Got some pretty good laughs out of The Inbetweeners last weekend.

It's like a Brit version of Superbad, as a series.

Not bad.

Edit: I've been watchin' Nitro Circus dvds for years but never seen the show! Have to check that one out for sure.

+ for the InBetweeners thanks for the recommendation.. got off me chops last night and was pissing myself watching the whole 1st season and half the second...

bloody Will makes me farken cringe sometimes, hes such a friggen tool !!! the whole Yoda speak had me almost throwing up hahaha

''When I was twelve I thrashed Lewis Hamilton to become National Karting Champion. Fact.'"

''Dont worry about me, I'm up to my neck in sluts''

''Jay Jay you massive stud , please please spaf on my tits, P.S also on my face.''

"Well that's what you get for leading on pedo's ya slut!"

Jay the deviant from Inbetweeners haha..

I'm hooked on breaking bad - amazing show! really full-on, regretfully I'm now at the end of season 2. Hope they're gonna get season 3 cracking soon....

Arrested Development, was only on late evening here I think, but worth finding and having a look.

Ricky Gervais' Extras was brilliant. only a couple of seasons there, but very funny stuff.

This Old House.

Its not so much a 'series' but well worth a look, they go into great detail about home reno's, builds, new technologies and building techniques.

The main host is a bit of a wanker but the rest of the guys make up for him...

Just a teaser....How would you like this set up in your basement. :spit:

And they just destroyed my 'bright' idea... :thumbsup:

One of the hosts Norm Abrams New Yankee Workshop goes along with it, the guy is a master craftsman.

He goes into amazingly intricate details on all aspects of woodworking.

Trailer Park Boys - Canadian comedy, name pretty much says it all :)

Scrapheap Challenge (Is aired on ABC on a fairly regular basis)

The United States of Tara (I believe 10 just picked it up)

Edited by winstor

Major

:bump:

Misfits 4.5/5

Misfits is a British comedy-drama series about a group of young offenders forced to work in a community service programme, where they attain supernatural powers after a strange electrical storm. The first series started broadcasting on 12 November 2009 on E4, and was produced by Clerkenwell Films. Series 1 & 2 will air in Australia in May 2011 on ABC2

Outstanding show, I've just finished watching the second series and cant wait for series 3 to start although there is only six shows per season being an English production its well worth a look. Very much and off the hook kind of show.

Lie To Me 4.5/5

Lie to Me is an American television series that premiered on the Fox network on January 21, 2009. In the show, Dr. Cal Lightman (Tim Roth) and his colleagues in The Lightman Group accept assignments from third parties (commonly local and federal law enforcement), and assist in investigations, reaching the truth through applied psychology: interpreting microexpressions, through the Facial Action Coding System, and body language.

Its starting to get a little repetitive but Tim Roths slant gives this show a good edge...that and Kelli Williams as Dr. Gillian Foster is very easy on the eye.

James May's Toy Stories 4.5/5

The premise of the 6-part show was to bring favourite toys of the past into the modern era, by using the toys in real life large scale enterprises. In each episode, he also explores the history of each toy.

It's only six episodes but it's good for a laugh...and a reminder of all those boyhood dreams...

Stargate Universe 4.5/5

It follows the adventures of a present-day, multinational exploration team unable to return to Earth after an evacuation to the Ancient spaceship Destiny, which is traveling in a distant corner of the universe.

Great show but it's been cained and they will only be showing the remainder of series 3 that has already been shot. :bangcomputer:

Mrs Browns Boys

Funniest shite I've seen in years.

It usually takes a fair bit to get me :roflmbo: with TV shows but I watched the first episode lastnight and I had saw ribs by the end of it.

12 out 10.