Off The Radar Tv Shows

ZAP

• Member For: 15y 1m 1d

Trailer Park Boys - Canadian comedy, name pretty much says it all :)

Scrapheap Challenge (Is aired on ABC on a fairly regular basis)

The United States of Tara (I believe 10 just picked it up)

Edited by winstor

• 1 year later...
  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 4m 15d

Major

:bump:

Misfits 4.5/5

Misfits is a British comedy-drama series about a group of young offenders forced to work in a community service programme, where they attain supernatural powers after a strange electrical storm. The first series started broadcasting on 12 November 2009 on E4, and was produced by Clerkenwell Films. Series 1 & 2 will air in Australia in May 2011 on ABC2

Outstanding show, I've just finished watching the second series and cant wait for series 3 to start although there is only six shows per season being an English production its well worth a look. Very much and off the hook kind of show.

Lie To Me 4.5/5

Lie to Me is an American television series that premiered on the Fox network on January 21, 2009. In the show, Dr. Cal Lightman (Tim Roth) and his colleagues in The Lightman Group accept assignments from third parties (commonly local and federal law enforcement), and assist in investigations, reaching the truth through applied psychology: interpreting microexpressions, through the Facial Action Coding System, and body language.

Its starting to get a little repetitive but Tim Roths slant gives this show a good edge...that and Kelli Williams as Dr. Gillian Foster is very easy on the eye.

James May's Toy Stories 4.5/5

The premise of the 6-part show was to bring favourite toys of the past into the modern era, by using the toys in real life large scale enterprises. In each episode, he also explores the history of each toy.

It's only six episodes but it's good for a laugh...and a reminder of all those boyhood dreams...

Stargate Universe 4.5/5

It follows the adventures of a present-day, multinational exploration team unable to return to Earth after an evacuation to the Ancient spaceship Destiny, which is traveling in a distant corner of the universe.

Great show but it's been cained and they will only be showing the remainder of series 3 that has already been shot. :bangcomputer:

• I see a red door and I want to paint it black
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 5m 3d

Has anyone mentioned Happy Tree Friends - used to be a gap filler on SBS

• 1 month later...
  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 4m 15d

Mrs Browns Boys

Funniest shite I've seen in years.

It usually takes a fair bit to get me :roflmbo: with TV shows but I watched the first episode lastnight and I had saw ribs by the end of it.

12 out 10.

• Brisbanes Resident Detailer
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 2m 9d

An Idiot Abroad.

Karl Pilkington is the producer for Ricky Gervais' radio show but became the fall guy for a lot of jokes an subsequently became an internet sensation through pod casts because he is so serious about absolute crap and has no idea. The show is about his adventures around the Seven wonders of the ancient world. He hates to travel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdePBIbtGM8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Z3XVGZ6BcU

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 1m 2d

that looks like a pisser rancid :roflmbo:

and sideways, I used to love watching happy tree friends - and u linked THEE funniest character and episode lol

how do people come up with such wacked out sh*t??! hahaha

• loitering with intent
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 7m 10d

a stroll down memory lane for those who like toons

Marine Boy

Gigantor ( the space age robot)

Batfink ( my wings are like a shield of steal) A flying rodent who walks upright WTF

and an ancient favourite

Clutch Cargo and his friends Spinner and Paddlefoot :bowdown: