Off The Radar Tv Shows

ZAP

• Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 4m 14d

There's a 4th season of Justified coming soon hopefully.

US Fall Season sucks balls.

Elementary- Modern day Sherlock Holmes set in New York, only good part Lucy Liu.

Last Resort - a nuclear sub is set up in an attack on Pakistan and they go hide on a tropical island...WTF.

Partners- a straight dude and a gay dude who have been mates since kids one has a boyfriend one has a girlfriend...all cast members jews...enough said.

The Mob Doctor...yes thats what its about...Doc's a chic.

The Neighbours - family moves into neighbourhood full of aliens from another planet, could have been good is stupid.

Brickleberry - Brickleberry is an animated series that follows the misadventures of a motley crew of national park forest rangers. Stupider than Robot Chicken/South Park/Family Guy combined. Jew stupidity again.

Nevermind The Buzzcocks, pretty much a complete rip off of Good News Week even down to the funny fat bloke like Mikey Robins.

Couple I kinda like

VEGAS - Dennis Quaid and Michael Chiklis, a drama inspired by the true story of former Las Vegas Sheriff Ralph Lamb, a fourth-generation rancher tasked with bringing order to Las Vegas in the 1960s. Bit same old but not bad.

Go On - Matthew Perry ("Friends," "Mr. Sunshine") stars as Ryan King, a recent widower and sports talk radio host ready to get back to work after the loss of his wife. Mat can do no wrong in my books. An old show thats no longer on of his definately worth watching is Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip.

Treme - is set in post-Katrina New Orleans. It chronicles the struggles of a diverse group of residents as they rebuild their lives and their city. Lotsa good music. (3rd Season HBO)

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 26d

Major funnie is a show called the green room on fox first time I seen it last night and push the boundarys they did

Major lols though

• 3 weeks later...
  • Bored Member
  • Administrator

The Neighbours - family moves into neighbourhood full of aliens from another planet, could have been good is stupid.

This crap is sucking me in...I think it's because of Star aka Jamie Gertz....speaking of which it's about time to watch The Lost Boys again...

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 26d

Summer heights high and angry boys, very funny

Just want to say if I get another dog it will be called phuckoss

• Bored Member
  • Administrator

Way off the radar...subscribe to channel on Youtube...

Welcome to Alana Blanchard’s world! Network A and 8 Side Productions present a new series with Kauai-native pro surfer and model Alana Blanchard. Alana, along with her close surfer friends, Leila Hurst and Camille Brady, take you on a journey around Kauai, surfing, diving, swimming, and exploring the fourth largest of the Hawai’ian Islands.

• 6 months later...
  • Expert
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 1d

*** MegaTrucker - Austar/Foxtel no longer on air. Favorite by far and the best looking trucks in Australia ***

The Checkout - ABC Thursday's 8pm

The Last Leg - ABC Waiting for new season (3) can be watched on iview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUsDWRgLKEM

Shaun Micallef Mad as hell - ABC Wednesday's 8pm

Who's been sleeping in my house - ABC Friday's 8pm

Highway Thru Hell - Austar waiting for new season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh_Pc0SFoz8

Game of Thrones - Season 3. Download for family member I dont watch it but apparently everyone says it's good.

Dirty Jobs - Austar/Foxtel Discovery Channel. Great show.

House Of Cards - Austar/Foxtel starts May 7 at 8:30pm Showcase.

Wheeler Dealer Trading Up - Austar/Foxtel Discovery