>> Make A Donation

admin

• Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member For: 20y 8m 27d

Onya alxr6t. :gooff:

... let's see, if I was to donate $100 for every 500 posts?

:ta: I'd be broke! :lol:

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Here since the start...
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 11m 2d
Onya alxr6t. :ta:

... let's see, if I was to donate $100 for every 500 posts?

:gooff: I'd be broke! :lol:

:lol: Yeah, you'd be up for about $700!

I would have purchased some merchandise as well, but there doesn't seem to be anyone home in that department at the moment. :gooff:

• Love the Ride....
  • Member For: 21y 22d
I would have purchased some merchandise as well, but there doesn't seem to be anyone home in that department at the moment. :thumbsup:

alxr6t, sorry about the delay with the merchandise... I have just got back from Darwin. I was called away with work at short notice, and seeing that I am a one man show atm, I haven't had a chance to fully catch up.

Once again, appologies....

Sash

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 1m 27d

only been on this site for a short time but I must admit it has given me a crap load of info on the car that I would otherwise never know... hence the small donation.....(already sent).... Keep up the good work!! :thumbsup:

• Lifetime Members
alxr6t, sorry about the delay with the merchandise... I have just got back from Darwin. I was called away with work at short notice, and seeing that I am a one man show atm, I haven't had a chance to fully catch up.

Once again, appologies....

Sash

That's alright Sash! I thought you may have forgotten.

You've got my PM, just let me know when you get a chance. :unsure:

• Donating Members
You also have access to the special Donating Members Forum (And no we are not telling you what's in it!)

Your member ID will change to cyan in the who is online list.

You will also receive the ability to create your own personal gallery within the Photo Gallery.

to all you long term members and computer gurus... how do I get access to this stuff.... :oooh:

• Lifetime Members
You also have access to the special Donating Members Forum (And no we are not telling you what's in it!) 

You will also receive the ability to create your own personal gallery within the Photo Gallery.

to all you long term members and computer gurus... how do I get access to this stuff.... :oooh:

You haven't been changed over to a "donating member" yet. I donated yesterday, and it wasn't until this morning the "donating member" tag appeared. As for the donating members forum, I wouldn't have a clue!

• Donating Members

You haven't been changed over to a "donating member" yet. I donated yesterday, and it wasn't until this morning the "donating member" tag appeared. As for the donating members forum, I wouldn't have a clue!

:oooh: I guess ill just wait.... donated yesterday..... so are you saying the tag just appears, and I dont need to do anything in the profiles section??

• Lifetime Members
:oooh: I guess ill just wait.... donated yesterday..... so are you saying the tag just appears, and I dont need to do anything in the profiles section??

Yes, if you followed the directions properly and PMed admin with your donation, it will be changed for you once admin has time. :oooh:

• Love the Ride....
  • Member For: 21y 22d

You will be added to the Donated members group. The donating members group needs to updated manually so sometimes it may take a day or so before we get a chance to do it....

Thanks for your patients jetute...