Group Buy: Walbro Gss 340 & Bosch Motorsport 044 Fuel Pumps - $156/$200 inc. shipping - min. 10 of each

STICKS

• Member For: 15y 5m
bosch can support 200hp more, and can hold high flow rates at higher pressure were the walbro tends to fall over harder.

I prefer bosch and run it inline. but alot of ppl like the factory setup of a walbro ;-)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 28d
[quote name='XR64LT' post='882512' date='May 28 2009, 08:22 PM']do any of these work better with siemen injectors or are they the same? and how so is the bosch a different setup?[/quote]

well depends what you are after mate. how much power are you chasing?? the walbro is an intank pump and the bosch is an in-line pump mainly used with a surege tank..

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 28d
yeah mate well I would say that the walbro will do you fine for that power range.. if you are interested in drag racing or circuit racing I would say get a bosch 044 with a surge tank.. just depends what you want to do in the end.. but the 340 would be a great starting point IMO.. I am running around 350kws with just a walbro 341 intank and the 340 is a lot better with a bigger pick up.. I actucally have a walbro 340 on the way..

• Member For: 16y 6m 14d
sweet put me down for the walbro as well, thanks for the injectors by the way, Im working away at the moment and my missus only just told me they had arrived
cheers mate

• Member For: 15y 5m
[quote name='Jake XR6T' post='882509' date='May 28 2009, 08:19 PM']Are these noisey?[/quote]

Na the walbro is quiet in-tank item, the bosch is as loud as the installer, ppl who take some time and mount them on rubber mounts will quiet them up, for those who want a mounting bracket I can get them for $27.50, they just have a slight wine. (quietest highperformance pump when compared to aeromotive sx etc.)

[quote name='XR64LT' post='882512' date='May 28 2009, 08:22 PM']do any of these work better with siemen injectors or are they the same? and how so is the bosch a different setup?[/quote]

No, siemens are a great injector and work with a wide pressure range, fuel pump does not effect the injector unless the injectors run out before the pump, in that case the 044 will keep up with the siemens, the walbro will flow less than the siemens can at full duty.