Tassie Chat

Sleeper6T

• Member For: 15y 6m 18d

Very very nice power figures mate. You must be like a kid with a candy stick?? Would love to have a look at da beast. Will have to get a cruise on the go.

Regards Stoney.

• 100,000Ks and still going strong.
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 11m 6d

Hey all, Just wondering if I am the only guy who lives in launy. Seen a few wearthy cars getting about.................but.

Just windering that's all.

Glen

• Member For: 15y 6m 18d

G'day xr6rblue,

As far as I am aware there are only about 7 - 8 modded T's here in Tas. I will stand corrected if wrong. I know of 2 others which you would have seen on this forum who are here in Hobart.

It would be great if we could all catch up, sometime soon for a meet and greet.

Regards Stoney.

• Member For: 15y 1m 6d

Hello Tasmania XR6T members..

I was wondering if you could tell me what the economy is like in Tasmania with the recession atm..I been wanting to move Tasmania for a while now.

Over living in QLD...So fkn hot...Yearn for cold temps and think your summer would be bliss compared to mine.

I see rent is comparable in Hobart to Brisbane.Not sure where I want to live in your state..Obviously CBD area would have the most avail..I am a Carpenter btw...Any info would be very much appreciated via PM.

Thanks

Martin..

I imagine it must be a great deal of fun driving a Turbo in your state.Lots of tight long twisty roads.

Edited by Nechromar

• Member For: 14y 8m 3d

Hey All.

New to the scene. Just bought a 04 xr6t ute. It has an 07 bf engine, still standard and im lookin into gettin it tuned. Does anyone know of any guys down here in hobart or near by that specialize in flash tuning?

Cheers..

• Member For: 16y 2m 28d

g'day mate -Howell Automotive are the flash tuners - Charles St Moonah. what's the history of the car, it being an 04 with an 07 BF motor?

• Member For: 14y 8m 3d

ah thx! them guys are pretty good are they? few guys have told me pro automotive.. any1 had any experience with these 2? will prob give them a call later in the week sort it out.

well I had been lookin at n/a xr6's for a while because t's where a bit above my price range when I found my ute on carbuddy 4 $15,800 so I gave the guy a call and found out it dropped a bearing at 150,00k's so instead of fixing it was cheaper to get a used 07 engine. The engine and new clutch now has done around 18,000k's.

so far really happy with it, begining to look into a few mod's..

• Member For: 16y 2m 28d

Fellas, a few of us like minded forum guys (from the ford aussie forums) are looking at getting together, heading over to Vic on the Spirit and going to Phillip Island for a saturday (familiarisation day) and sunday blast around one of the fastest tracks in aus.

We are looking at around mid november.

Would any of you guys be interested - subject to cost, schedules, work, the missus......etc etc.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 1d

I was hoping that I can get a bit of help for my 6year old little girl. Her class at school is studying Australia and they are trying to get as many post cards from all over the counrty posted to them, with a little bit of info on the back about where it is that you live you know weather, anything special that happens ect (remembering they are 6 year olds).

If you could send a post card to......... IT WOULD BE GREAT Thanks Deonie

Excelsior Primary School

CLASS A3

63 Shreeve Road

CANNING VALE WA 6155