Tassie Chat

Sleeper6T

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 2m 27d

Well im out boys!!!

Lost my job today so the T has to go, sad times :spit:

Keep a look out in the "parts for sale" and the "cars for sale" sections

Ive got all the parts to get this car to about 350rwkw too, injectors, fuel pump, rapid v3 kit, etm turbo oil line, actuator/flapper, 4.5 CAT and CAPA box, all these parts will be going for below price in the next few days (when I can be bothered posting it up)...

Oh and what kinda price do you reckon I could get for the T?? 07/06 model ZF, 100k's in tassie??

Peace out

• Member For: 15y 5m 27d

Hey XR 0500,

That is sh*t news. I feel for ya mate, especially after all the reaserch and effort you have put into your T.

All the best and hope ya get back into work soon.

Regards Stoney.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member For: 16y 2m 5d

Hey guys, I will have the car back by next weekend starting 25th July so thereafter we can organise a get together and a cruise. Reports so far on the car is that it is now a firebreathing monster. There are some exhaust fitting issues that are being sorted out today. I have asked for power to be capped at 335rwkw but it just wants to make more with this exhaust. It is so free flowing that it is preserving the valve springs which are hanging in there fine so that is good. Accordingy to the tuner, accerlation is like being punched in the chest and then having your throat held against the head rest! evil....

I'll post up a dyno sheet and some photos in Club 300+ soon so keep an eye out.

• Member For: 16y 6m 11d

seen what I think was a Blue XR6 Turbo right near my house two nights ago.. along the road next to the Brooker Hwy

number plate was ROB000 or something similar, I think it had stockies on it, so obviously was out having a bit of fun..

is that someone from here?

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, car is back on Tassie soil. If any of you guys want to come and run your eye over the new nizpro exhaust and have a listen feel free to shoot me a PM.

We ended up with 340rwkw. That's as low as we could get it to go as I did not want anymore. Gotta keep myself alive with a new baby on the scene!!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 2m 27d

Mike took us for a spin down to margate....

All I can say is wow!!!

Im jealous haha

I cant believe its been "de-tuned" haha

Gooood

:wavey:

Oh and we had a bloke in a ESP 351 XD/XE(??) tell Michael that the F6 would have no chance BLAHAHAHA :blush:

Thanks for the ride Mike

yeah, what a goose.

glad you enjoyed the ride mate. Have been getting more and more confident behind the wheel now with the new found power. There's much fun to be had in 2nd and 3rd!!