Tassie Chat

Sleeper6T

• Banned
  • Member For: 13y 4m 5d

Hi Her XR6 T,

I am not into events/cruises etc (plus I never get time anyway having a young daughter), but very happy to contribute to Tas chat for where to go, good/bad experiences etc etc if that helps.

Also, is that your car parked on Clarence St? Maybe not as there is a few blue ones around, but it seems your colour and has very nice rims......

Cheers, Chris

ps: I had nothing to do with May cruise personally, but I agree many Hobart owners seemed to vanish collectively overnight....ha ha.

post-43355-0-75229200-1327013703_thumb.j

• I <3 Floods
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 7m 27d

I am still stumped as to what has happened to all the guys that organised the cruise back in May?

What happens on cruise.. Stays on cruise.. In this case those fellas were never gonna be able to look each other in the eyes again.. So they went their separate ways..

• Cruise Control
  • Member For: 12y 5m 12d

Also, is that your car parked on Clarence St? Maybe not as there is a few blue ones around, but it seems your colour and has very nice rims......

Hey Chris, I don't think that is me! I sure am glad theres another one around with good taste having a blue coon! lol

What happens on cruise.. Stays on cruise.. In this case those fellas were never gonna be able to look each other in the eyes again.. So they went their separate ways..

Haha Panda, that could be a posibility! Who knows!?

• Member For: 12y 10m 17d

Gday fellas , im from up the north west and have an FGT ute with a dirty great tool box on it .

the badges were removed with the tub so no one really knows whats going on unless they spot the intercooler.

that's the way I like it , the boys in blue dont look twice .

anyone else from up this way?

Ben

• 3 weeks later...