Tassie Chat

Sleeper6T

• Member For: 13y 9d

id love to mate but im moving to melbourne on the 30th. im coming down to hobart on the 27th to catch up with herxr6t and shes going to take me on some roads down there if your keen. ive started a thread on it just waiting for mods to put it on

• 2 weeks later...
  • Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 18y 8m 14d

One of the other guys is organising a Mornington Peninsula cruise mid Jan.

I may be organising a Great Ocean Road cruise around second or third week of Feb (if Rudiger decides not to organise it) then hopefully VIC Alpine Cruise on weekend of 24-25 Mar.

April could be a cruise up to Mt Baw Baw.

May may be Black Spur / Reefton Spur.

June may be Wonthaggi.

July - Sep we sort of go a bit quiet cos we VICs are not as hardy as you Taswegians when it comes to rain :roflmbo:

Oct could be Archeron Way or similar (we are doing that this Wed for the first time)

Nov is usually the Combined States Snowy Cruise in Snowy Mountains National Park.

Dec is a Christmas Cruise somewhere nearby.

:beerchug:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 12y 6m 4d

Hi Guys!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Years and ready to rip up 2012!

Tassie’s thread looks a bit sad at the moment. I am keen to get it more active, but I will need help with this.

I am wondering how many people are still active and would be keen to participate in some events in 2012?

Let me know what you guys think, and feel free to suggest any events and cruises!

Cheers!

• Like 1

• Member For: 12y 9m 30d

Hi Guys!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Years and ready to rip up 2012!

Tassie’s thread looks a bit sad at the moment. I am keen to get it more active, but I will need help with this.

I am wondering how many people are still active and would be keen to participate in some events in 2012?

Let me know what you guys think, and feel free to suggest any events and cruises!

Cheers!

Howdy Her XR6

I like your enthusiasm and ideas on this forum and I totally agree it is very sad, I think everyone will agree that woman are far better at organising stuff than us guys :beerchug:

And I like your idea on a few events for 2012 as 2011 was pretty quite

Maybe if we could get 4 cruises in for 2012 (1 a quarter) that's not to much to ask I don't think..

I think we all need to put a bit more input in this year and really make it a good year for some cruises.

Cheers

Tilvo.

• Cruise Control
  • Member For: 12y 6m 4d

Cheers Tilvo!

I think aiming for four a year would be great! Maybe a Easter cruise and/or Travel up to the v8's in March would be a go?

I am more than happy to put time into organising cruises. It just makes it all that more worth while when people come along and enjoy each others company and cars.

I am still stumped as to what has happened to all the guys that organised the cruise back in May?

• Like 1