Exhaust=engine Light

chikt

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 7m 1d

Methams mufflers installed the bung on my other car. My ute is a BA so i only have one sensor.

Any half decent muffler shop can install the sensor for you. The chassis side of the wiring will still be on the car.

You may need to get ford (or somebody with an OBDII) scanner/code reader to clear the code and reset the reminder for you.

It's a very simple job. Does you b/f or dad own a welder and a set of hole saws? You could literally do it in your driveway on a set of stands as long as you know a competant welder.

Luke :thumbsup:

• Drift Queen
  • Member For: 16y 4m 7d

ok off to rob it is then, he will be able to weld it for me. One exhaust shop said it has to be in an exact spot or it wont work, but it gets turned off anyway so it shoodnt matter aye?

• Drift Queen

yer I no but I felt bad cos id asked BPT to hold the sniper for me but now I no that there is a way easier way cheaper option and that BPT are a buch of dicks I dun care lol. I no wat im spending my rudd bonus on lol

• Drift Queen

yer I no it was suggested that's what I said in my 1st post if you bothered to read it properlly. I rang so many exhaust shops and kept getting knocked back so I gave up, rang up ford got treated like I was a piece of sh*t, the guys at ford no best (they even think running dose increases power lol).