Dags Your New Car Is Ready

seventytwo

• You are a dead set goose
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 3m 27d

I saw one of these on the back of a truck in Ringwood the other day. That would obviously be an import yeah? Plates were NASH or NASH1 or something. Nothin spech, you'd be a cocktard not to take a 'stang over a camaro

• 1 month later...
  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 4m 14d

:hug:

Can I have that hug now.... :beerchug:

Right Hand Camaro on hold

Unfortunately for right-hand car markets (i.e. UK & Australia) plans for a right-hand drive version of the Camaro have been put on hold due to a change of priorities within GM, Bob Lutz, GM's vice chairman, said in an interview with journalists at the 2010 Geneva Auto Show. Basically, the US-based manufacturer intends to focus more on hybrids and electric vehicles and less on alternative version of existing models that would be only addressed to a limited number of buyers.

In other words, countries such as Japan, UK and Australia won't get the Camaro. At least, not now as Lutz only said that plans have been delayed "indefinitely".

"It's been pushed back, perhaps indefinitely," Lutz said, according to motortrend.com. "No matter which car company you work for, there's never enough engineering money, talent and capital to do everything you want to do," said Lutz. "So when we looked at the hybrids that we have to do, and the plug-ins that we have to do, we just had to priority rank it and I couldn't argue with the priorities."

Although GM's intentions to concentrate on a different range of products represented the main reason for the company's change of plans, Lutz also explained that all these countries would only buy low volumes which, in the current context, do not make sense, especially for a company like GM that tries anything to boost sales.

"Unfortunately all of the markets came in with relatively low volume estimates. The UK was low, and...frankly I think Australia could have stepped up to the plate with some more. But when we finally looked at it there weren't enough units to justify after all what is a fairly large investment," he said.

Fckin nut job doesnt know if he's comin or goin....hurry up and retire ya friggin dream killer. :buttrock:

• Like 1

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 11m 3d

"I think you can pretty much count on a right-hand-drive Camaro,"

lmao...I think you've been pretty much sucked in by the hype :3gears:

:turboboink:

• 1 year later...
  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 4m 14d
Camaro Officially Named 科迈罗 (Ke Mai Luo) in China

2011-03-22

Earlier today, SGM announced that Chevrolet will introduce the legendary Camaro sports car at Auto Shanghai 2011 in April. The Camaro will have a sonorous Chinese name - 科迈罗 (Ke Mai Luo). The Ke Mai Luo with a 3.6-liter engine will be priced around RMB 500,000($75,703.69 AUD).

In recent years, China's luxury sports car market has been flourishing, highlighted by the midsize luxury segment (priced at RMB 400,000--800,000), which grew 141% in 2010. At present, this segment is dominated by cars with European design. The Camaro, with its "masculine" styling, will be a welcome addition.

Additional details about the Camaro will be announced at the Shanghai auto show.

:hang:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 7m 7d

I've seen 2 of these driving around.. one black and I think the other was grey... Had a bit of tape on it, think to disguise it?