WAW Ver2

tinyplums

• Member For: 10y 6m 26d

Decided to head down tonight for some runs in my el. Ended up welding the twin plate clutch together and snapping an axle both at the same time all on a set of 245 Atr sport tyres. Track was decent sticky tonight and air was nice and cool.

• Like 2

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 1d

Ouch...yeah would have been a nice night for it tonight.  Was chilly!

Wasn't super fun could easily drive home with the welded clutch but the axle was making way to much love to the housing to drive home. Even had a friend come ride passenger with me had to make her wait in the cold whilst my old man came up with the trailer. Was pretty sh*t.

Was running around the mid 12 most the night it's a bit of a *beep* to launch so only getting 2.45 60ft times then on the 2nd last run I launched it abit harder and it did a 2.0 60 and went 11.89@122 for a bit of a warning for under 12 with a passenger said I could have one last run before the burnouts that's when it broke.

I blame the whoop ass dude that I talked with on the skid pad he kept saying when's the motor gonna blow up and I said it's never going to everything else will break around it first haha

• Like 1

Yeh turbo el xr6 is mine. It's around the 500rwhp mark was 495 when it was on the Dyno a year ago I've since played with the boost control abit still holds the same pressure Up top but just brought it on a little harder so it probably still makes the same power as before. Weighed 1650kg without me and an empty tank so I'd say it would of been close to 1780kg last night with a full tank and passenger.

c4f9315f92abf2ae1a0e97d853ef565b.jpg

Here's the axle will pull the box out Tomorow and see how fingered the clutch is.

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 1d

He sure does.  Chuck some pics in here

11's FTW!