WAW Ver2

tinyplums

• Member For: 15y 10m 5d

Arraggh! I suck at launching... FFS best I got was 12.428 with 118.57 MPH 60' was 2.3 LOL 660' Speed was 8.269sec..

then had 12.505 with 119.20MPH 60' was 2.306 660' speed 8.341.

Best 60' for night was 2.231..

Gotta lern to launch...

• Team Xtreme
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 19d

On whoop ass wednesday's and mystery monday's the start line has been moved by 1 metre so that the starting surface isnt damaged by street cars. Its been that way since 2000. So Yes I guess private track days are cool as any time set on one is lagitiment and a true indication of the cars potential as its set up to the correct start points ect. So fast fridays, national drag days, hired track days will always be correct. Cool eh.

Edited by Xtreme F6

• Ginja Ninja
  • Member For: 15y 11m 22d
Arraggh! I suck at launching... FFS best I got was 12.428 with 118.57 MPH 60' was 2.3 LOL 660' Speed was 8.269sec..

then had 12.505 with 119.20MPH 60' was 2.306 660' speed 8.341.

Best 60' for night was 2.231..

Gotta lern to launch...

You in a manual or auto??...if manual I can understand your pain. fricken bitch to launch well.

• Ginja Ninja
  • Member For: 15y 11m 22d
Im in Auto, its sad huh lol, its ok ill learn eventually...

Lol, :blink:...

Nah there is still a nak to it. stall it up in 2nd then slam it back into 1st when launching is what I've heard works the best, of course I've never tried this so you may have to ask some ZF owners. Just thank your lucky stars your not in a manual... gives me the sh*ts just thinking about tryin to get a consistant good launch. :cry:

• Benzene
  • Member For: 19y 9m 24d
On whoop ass wednesday's and mystery monday's the start line has been moved by 1 metre so that the starting surface isnt damaged by street cars. Its been that way since 2000. So Yes I guess private track days are cool as any time set on one is lagitiment and a true indication of the cars potential as its set up to the correct start points ect. So fast fridays, national drag days, hired track days will always be correct. Cool eh.

You know I only just found this out the other day, it makes sense but its never come up before. Someone was saying you should take 0.10 off your time on the longer track??

On WAW and MM cant they adjust the finishing beam??