Whats The Average Weekly Wage Here?

Dagabond

The Average Weekly Wage Here?  

250 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Member For: 16y 2m 22d

I slot in between the 900-1000 after tax. Not bad for a 20yo IMO. Also living at home which is nice and cheap so saving isn't an issue for me :idunno:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The guy from that other colony
  • Member For: 18y 4m 24d

Holy sh*te! I can't even vote in this one, after conversion. :( You people make too much money. What's minimum wage their, $20/hr?

• Drift Queen
  • Member For: 16y 3m 11d

Work for the council in parks and gardens, qualified horticulturist 4 days one week 5 days the next 4 day week I get just over $750 5 day get a bit over $800. probably the most id ever make unless I started my own business. Once I pay off my car ill be right

• Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel.
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 8m 21d
Holy sh*te! I can't even vote in this one, after conversion. :( You people make too much money. What's minimum wage their, $20/hr?

Not quite that simple, we pay a lot more for our stuff than you do in the States so in the end, the US comes out on top.

• Member For: 15y 8m 22d

I clear around 1050 for a 38 hour week...and I figure in another 5 years or so it may make up for the sh*t pay I earnt being silly enough to do 2 apprenticeships but they have been out of the way for a while now....got early release from motorcycle app after 2 1/2 yrs coz I couldnt afford to live on 140 a week then jumped straight into welder/fabricator to earn the same amount first year but more potential later in life...if it werent for this damned recession my side business would still be making me another 1000 a week on the side to double the weekly earnings....DAMN YOU RECESSION!!!!!!!!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 11m 15d

I'm between 900-1000 a week for 38 hours which really isnt that much. Odd bonus here and there + car / fuel which saves me $150 a week

I still have as much money in the bank as I did when I earned $480 a week working for woolies... NONE :)

Mate of mine was earning $1500 a week up until 2 weeks ago. Now its nothing! Dont feel so poor now lol