How To Remove Dash Ba/bf

SAPNEN

• skids
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 2m 28d

you probably up for $500 including the tilt tray considering other jobs that ford have done where they do f all and charge $300 lol

see if you can sign up to roadside assistance and then wait the 24/48 hrs to get a tow without paying the extra fee and then you even get future tows for free when it breaks down.

Edited by skidxr6t

• Member For: 7y 9m 26d
Hi all

Just thought I keep everyone up to date, Ford wont come and look at car at my place (which is 400m up the road) I arrange a tilt tray to take it there($110) Monday as they said the would work on it Tuesday, however when I took it there now they can't work on it till Friday as it needs diagnostics run on it, I feel now that I'm going to be ripped off, does anyone know what a reboot of the computer should cost.

My local ford dealer done it for nothing as it was only a 5 min job and I was getting a service at the same time. God shouldn't cost much at all mate

• Member For: 7y 2m 8d

Hi All

Got the car back today, bad earth on start switch, they had to load a standard tune the tell the computer that I had a new cbus fitted, take the stock tune out and put in the 98 tune.

All up $183. it was booked down as diagnostic repairs so it was a cheaper rate, could have knocked me down with a feather, almost broke the credit card getting in the machine, I didn't want the to think about it again.

Thanks all

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • Member For: 5y 9m 11d

I have a similar problem to my 03 falcon xT, I have been told that I could potentially have an broken heater shaft, sometime when the fan isn't turn on I can randomly fill warm heat coming out into the cabin of my car, I found that strange, sometime when I turn the fan on warm heat comes out for a split second and it stopped, does anyone have any idea of what is wrong with my heater?

I have been told that it could be a heater shaft or Him module

• 10 months later...
  • Member For: 4y 10m 21d

Hi guys. Need some help. I took the console out to get at the cd drive. Put all back together and now the a/c and fan stays on. Also no radio functions.  Asked me for a code. How do I solve this. Cheers.. josh in new zealand.. 05 ba xr6.

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 18d

Ensure that the ICC is properly seated in the "white" connector at the back of it, as it can be "pushed back" and then not connect to the ICC properly. Pull the ICC out again and make sure the white part of the main connector is fully "out" and "locked" into that position when you carefully push the ICC back into position (line up the left-right pins and push the bottom and top in at the same time).

:Welcome2FordXR6t: