How To Remove Dash Ba/bf

SAPNEN

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 18d

Fuse? Check all of the footwell large connectors to make sure they are all of the way home and make sure the under dash connections that you disconnected are correctly reconnected. 

• 2 months later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 8m 2d

Great write up bud.  Had to do a HIM changeover yesterday.  Had the problem of the Heater/ Aircond fan staying on after you turn the ignition off.  Started at 10am and finished at 8pm.  All works a treat.

• 5 months later...
  • Member For: 7y 2m 8d

Hi all

Followed the original post and was a great help, all back together and everything works but car wont start, (car has ford starter button, has power but wont crank). checked all connections and everything seems good. any suggestions. also checked all fuses. this is pi88ing me off. 

Thanks Randall

• Member For: 7y 9m 26d
On 25/06/2015 at 10:38 AM, Ralph Wiggum said:

1/2 an hour before tackling air bags is the rule so just disconnect the battery before you start. ICC will display "CODE" when you first power it up afterward but after a couple of key cycles and waiting a couple of minutes with the key on it will come good.

I have had my battery disconnected for a few weeks on my BA wagin and reconnected it all ran just fine no issues at all with anything!!! Gear changes everything!!

1 hour ago, xr64rj said:

Hi all

Followed the original post and was a great help, all back together and everything works but car wont start, (car has ford starter button, has power but wont crank). checked all connections and everything seems good. any suggestions. also checked all fuses. this is pi88ing me off. 

Thanks Randall

More info needed mate! Is it manual or auto? Does dash light up?

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 6m 5d
1 hour ago, Kyananthony said:

I have had my battery disconnected for a few weeks on my BA wagin and reconnected it all ran just fine no issues at all with anything!!! Gear changes everything!!

More info needed mate! Is it manual or auto? Does dash light up?

OK¡¡¡¡¡

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 1d

The issue you guys are having is you removed the dash from the car, what  you needed to do was remove the car from the dash..

• Like 1

• Member For: 7y 2m 8d

Hi

Its auto, the dash lights up, the starter button lights up, everything in the ICC works, the console is out but its in park, I have the seats out would this make any difference seeing there's 3 plugs in the drivers seat and 2 in the passengers seat.

Thanks