How To Remove Dash Ba/bf

SAPNEN

• Member For: 13y 9m 23d

Bookmarked. Thanks mate will help me out when I finally get off my arse and pull mine out.

Did you try and disconnect the battery again and leave it off for a few minutes then reconnect? I had to do that with mine. Couldn't get the damn thing to go past the code on the icc. I tried everything I was spitting the dummy big time. Worked fine when I reconneted the battery the second time though.

• 1 month later...
  • Member For: 13y 5m 16d

Would I have to follow this to take my dash out just for the air mix shaft ? im pretty sure my air mix shaft has broken and im unsure weather do I take out the centre console or do I take out the whole dash ??

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 1d

do you have to do this if you want to install gauges? theres no easier way? hha looks like a nightmare

Nah mate, I didnt even take the ICC out when I fitted a triple set. Just NEVER run mechanical oil pressure inside the car. The only mechanical gauge to run is boost.

• 2 months later...
  • Member For: 18y 6d

Dont think you will have any problems, when my engine was being rebuilt I had the car unplugged from a battery for 2 years. When I put it back in to get on the tow truck the key still turned the ICC back on and had full radio functionality. Car has been running fine ever since, no trips to ford!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Member For: 10y 10m 6d

Hey guys, changed the air mixer shaft today, now its back together the car wont start.

indicators dont work but cluster illuminates, tail lights work, interior light works, central locking ok, icc comes up security code error.

I was sure I plugged everything back in correctly but obviously I didnt.

Can anybody point me in the right direction as to where I should start working back from?

Cheers.