[wa] Cruise 29th Of March

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6d

Guys,

I will be doing up a map in the coming weeks for a day cruise on the 29th of March. It will be a day cruise to keep some of our older/nanna members happy. *cough* Deonie *cough* :spoton:

Show your interest & I'll add you to the list :spoton:

Dean.

I seem to remember that Mark and I were among just a handful that actually made it to the end of last weekends cruise...

D

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Under-garment member
  • Member For: 15y 9m 28d

Hey guys, new to the forum, will be great to get out there & put some names to faces so count me in :spoton:

I'm actually away on that weekend :pinch:

I'll see if I can blow over on the morning bretho & get sent home that day (actually going to try and make this my last stint in this :pooh: hole)

Mat, I'd offer to take ya for a leg but I'm not sure how you will hold up in an Xtreme tuned car, too Xtreme for you I think :innocent:

Adrian, grats mate... Don't even want to imagine what you guys will get up to lol :bliss:

:pain:

Edited by Man-Pants

• Lost Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 8m 20d

count me in for this one as well. Thanks Dean for the last one, was great to finally meet some faces, great cars also. Pity I didn't make the last leg (past my nap).

cheers.

• Under-garment member
  • Member For: 15y 9m 28d

Where is the love?

I want to get into managing the siteworks protection on a rail project on the Armahole line in Perth. It's the kind of stuff I usually do on my weeks off... But it's easy so I'd rather be doing that full time in Perth than being in this scumhole. Plus I need the extra time (work 8 hour nights in Perth rather than 12-13 hour days here in paradice) to start looking @ houses, studying for my next accreditation etc...

And Kambalda is a dump. Like full on...

You know how it is :spoton: