Water Leaking Into Cab Of Fg Ute

FGUTE

• No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle!
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 2m 5d

There is a drain hose the pops out on the passenger side of the transmission tunnel.

If this is blocked it can cause the water to backup and leak.

Get your dealer to check it out ASAP or you will get smelly carpet.

• Member For: 15y 3m 26d

Yeah I took it to the dealer they thought it might of been the drain but it drains different to the bf and it still drains from under the ute got to book it in for them to check it out properly

• Member For: 15y 8m 15d

yep, got the same problem still.

took mine to ford, told me 2 days for them to rip the dash out and fix a tank where the drain line comes from as its not sealed properly, got it back same day said it was just the drain pipe, releaved that they didnt pull out me dash...but just been for a drive and its still doing it, just looks like they`ve moved it to the centre of the trans tunnel so takes longer before I have a foot spa. taking it back and telling them its shorting my icc, shut off about 4 times now and my carpet stinks.....not f*cking happy jan

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 15y 6m 14d

I have had the same problem for a few weeks and finally got it booked it to ford. it went in yesterday they also told me 2 days, got a loan car and it was done by that afternoon. they said they had to take the dash out, and reseal along the heater box. hopefully its fixed but till wait a couple days till the sealant dries, seems to be fine so far.