[wa] Motorplex Track Day

Dates???  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey everyone,

I've been on the blower to the Motorplex & got a price to hire the plex for an afternoon some time between April & July. It's normally ~$4500 with a maximum of 12 cars but they've agreed to let 20 cars attend for an additional cost which will bring the cost per car to a more reasonable amount!

Based on the above price, It will work out to roughly $240 per car which seems like alot but you have to remember, you get unlimited runs until the time runs out or your car blows up! :beerchug: For anyone that attended the XFT drag day, you'll know that most people got fed up or broke their cars before the time ended so you'll definitely get your money's worth & enough racing to keep you occupied over the winter drag racing break.

I need a list of 20 confirmed people before I will even think about booking as they require a large deposit, which will come out of my own pocket to begin with. Once the 20 are confirmed & payment is made, I'll pay the full amount & confirm the date.

If you are keen on this & know of a date you can't attend, please put that in your post so we can work around everyone's schedule. It has to be a week day too as weekends cost alot more :crybaby:

Cheers, Dean :spoton:

List So Far:

Dean - BF Phoon 12/06

Adrian - BF Tornado 12/06

Scott - BF XR6T

Beno - VZ Clubsport 12/06

Matt - BF XR6T or Ferrari :idunno:

Ross - FG Tornado & HQ Banana 12/06

Justin - BF RSPEC

Matt - EF sh*tter

turboknapp - BF Tornado

Ben - Evo III

Luke - BA XR6T

Steve - BF XR6T

Kevo - BA Tornado

John - BA Pursuit

Jesse - BA Phoon

Mark & D - BF XR6T 12/06

Dean - sh*tter Expensive Daewoo Uterus :bum: 12/06

Peter - Ba Phoon 12/06

18 & counting :3gears:

Edited by 03XR6T

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Legendary member!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 6d

Cheers for that... You werent wrong, it aint cheap is it.

I'll put my name down but im unconfirmed as yet.

If I have a house by then, I probably wont enter (def come to watch whatever happens though!).

Maybe im best off goin to the plex on a normal night. I only really wanna do a couple runs to see what she's capable of.

I reckon id get pretty bored doing run after run after run and knowing my ute, ill probably have something costly break into pieces.

Thanks again Dean, put my name down but as mentioned, im not a definite!

Personally I think Late June would be the best sort of time due to cooler weather. Being during the day, we don't want the summer heat affecting times...

The other good news is there wont be any ANDRA officials on the day. My car can run all day as is in street trim :w00t2:

• Cant wait to drive it
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 8m 15d

Id be keen deano but will depend on the date

june would be cool im home from 3rd to 8th then 17th to 22nd :stupid:

• Member For: 15y 6m 23d

There's a good chance that I'll be up for this. By then I should have some monsta torque laying down my rubber. So put us down, mate.

Edit: any time in June would be good for me.

Edited by RapidF6

• Sandtrap Motorsport
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 4m 4d
The other good news is there wont be any ANDRA officials on the day. My car can run all day as is in street trim :spoton:

ok now you have my interest. if ive got the Capri up and running. ill be keen.

but in the meantime, I wont commit to anything due to the fact the EF will be sold and the FG is a slow car