[wa] Powercruise 2009

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5d

110%.

I dont care if this gets me a warning or even a ban but from a forum sponsor I expected far better. I have no doubt the product will be as I expect, however 5 weeks from time of payment (and I actually agreed to order it a few days before but we know that has no relevance) to delivery is a pretty pissweak effort. As many of us know, there are 3 or 4 WA members (that I know of) who have had the same issues so its not like I'm special

If you sell 10 fmic's a month, it would pay to keep that number in stock at the start of the month and simply order one when you sell one. Simple sh*t really

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Agreed that 5 weeks is way too long Mat but I think for a small business that's just starting out it would be a bit hard to keep stock levels plump. If something isn't done about lead times or disclosure of 'real' delivery times given at point of sale then I can see alot of unhappy members on here & possibly sales will suffer... Not good when the owner is such a top bloke imo :spit:

I had the same issues with both SMB for my exhaust & Nizpro for my stage II kit. For large companies like them I think they have no excuses as they are established & obviously have the $$$ to keep stock on hand.

Hopefully your kit is here sooner rather than later & all this can be forgotten. You'll love your car in a whole different way once it's modded :bum:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5d
Agreed that 5 weeks is way too long Mat but I think for a small business that's just starting out it would be a bit hard to keep stock levels plump. If something isn't done about lead times or disclosure of 'real' delivery times given at point of sale then I can see alot of unhappy members on here & possibly sales will suffer... Not good when the owner is such a top bloke imo :laughing:

I had the same issues with both SMB for my exhaust & Nizpro for my stage II kit. For large companies like them I think they have no excuses as they are established & obviously have the $$$ to keep stock on hand.

Hopefully your kit is here sooner rather than later & all this can be forgotten. You'll love your car in a whole different way once it's modded :banghead:

I do understand the cost issues when opening a business and I fully understand how hard it is but at the end of the day, trying to cut costs (and while 10-20K might not buy you much, it'd mean you have some stock on hand), but like you say, might end up costing you a crapload more... No one wants to see that happening. I mean if I was a odd case, it'd be different but the sad thing is that im not.

how long ago did you order it?

Well I said I'd order it sometime between boxing day and January 1st but it was paid for day or 3 later. So after it arrives, it'll pretty much be 5 weeks!

I mean it sucks but tonight taught me that these problems arent really worth me worrying about!! My dog nearly died tonight after jumping off my ute at 60kms, nearly choked as the lead was still tied around the bars and was cm's away from being ran over by the rear wheel. Fortuneately the vet worked her magic and with some serious TLC he looks like he'll make a full recovery. Scary stuff.

Edited by Mat

• Legendary member!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 27d

Wow - that's fortunate Mat... Hope the dog recovers ok!

Your dead right about the issue not worth worrying about. If there is anything iv learnt about modding cars, its that it always takes longer than its supposed to and things dont really happen in any timeline your given...

Its part of the fun of modifying cars, if things happened on time and on the first go, I dont think we would enjoy the finished product quite as much...

If its out of your control, its not something you can do anything about so it shouldnt be of worry!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 11m 30d

Geez Mat R u having some bad luck or what!! Hope the dog is OK!! Lets hope that the courier company can find your place and not leave it sitting somewhere... Is it comming SEA freight? :stirthepot:

I think the company in question uses horse & cart D... Seemed to take quite a while for other members to get their gear after it had supposedly been shipped :stirthepot:

• Member For: 16y 5d
I think the company in question uses horse & cart D... Seemed to take quite a while for other members to get their gear after it had supposedly been shipped :rolleyes:

:spoton: mine took 3 weeks from memory ,I was at the f*&k have I been ripped stage and it arived at work ,chris is a genuine guy but I fell your pain

trust me you have to die grind a fair bit from front metal support to install the rapid cooler

and a bit of a/c line bending , I did mine at work on the hoist and still took me a few hours ,along with all the boys saying YOU NOT GUNNA FIT THAT IN THERE but it does no probs (make sure you have it the correct way round inlets on cooler are two different sizes) but for what you get for the money I was very happy :sharon:

looks ok aswell

ohh and dean a pub meet up sounds good

Edited by GCTXR6

• 1 month later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 11m 30d

Back on track and Powercruise 2009.

The website hasbeen updated and info for Perth is now begining to flow thru. You can get the info here.

If you want any info about a savings plan to sqirrel away abit of cash each week so when it's time to pay you've already got it there send me an email bodeys@bigpond.net.au or give me a call 0438 949 177.

Otherwise we probably need to get together and have a chat and start with the sausage sizzles or something else.

D