[wa] Powercruise 2009

Ok guys & Girls,

Even though Powercruise is another 9 or so months off, I thought it best to start off a thread to guage interest & get suggestions on how to raise funds/setup our area/get volunteers for fundraising etc.

After a very successful Motorvation 2009 & a few entrants in Powercruise 2008, this year looks to be a great event & hopefully we can get a large entry together! I'll be there with a few sets of tyres so get amongst it :thumbsup:

Chat away...

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Legendary member!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 3m 2d

At this stage, Id like to say that ill be entering Powercruise...

Maybe we could try and organise a Drag day at the plex for a few months time...

Im not sure how it works but it'd be great if we could have a day off work and get the track to ourselves / people associated with us during the day it would be fantastic (a la Xtreme's drag day a while back)!

Again, not sure if its possible where safety crew and all the Motorplex staff would need to be involved...

Maybe we could organise a golf day / minigolf / ten pin bowling onto a meal or dinner or something that's just more social and not to do with driving etc... I dunno. Up for suggestion I suppose!

Edited by Dirty32

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 4d

Mike but r u going 2 b with us or the nanna racing team (aka Perth Falcons) - you kow I mean that with love....

Oh yeah we'll have at least 1 car there

D

• Cant wait to drive it
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 10d

If im off then im in (dates)?

my box aint gonna lasty for ever so ill limp it along till then and then have some fun :thumbsup:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 4d

Powercruise is the 8 9 10 & 11 October

linky to powercruise

I entered last year so an early mail pack will come my way accordign to the WA co-ordinator who I tracked down at Motorvation

Drag day sounds good Scott & I'll look into it soonish. It's very expensive though, I know that much!

D had a really good idea about how to raise funds for both PC09 & MV10... We can set up a bank account with no fees etc then have all people interested in entering donate ~$5 per fortnight via direct deposit. That will ease up the fundraising side of things a little (will still need to do some) and hopefully allow for a great display at both events. We also need to raise extra funds to donate to the site because we fell short this year at MV & couldn't put anything back in...