V8 Supercars 2009

phantomchic

• Member For: 15y 3m

I went down to Sydney for this with a mate and we had a ball, though we did have grandstand seats with a screen on the other side of the track. Went there Friday and just soaked up the atmosphere and didnt sit in the grandstand once. Spent most of the day chasing grid girls,at the XXXX retreat and in the indoor pit paddock. That was a great idea seeing the cars up close. There was so much to do and see. Another arena had freestyle motorbikes and stunt cars. The drivers were so accessible over the weekend for photos and autographs. Even had the privilege of handing my 2008 (still had a Ford symbol on it) Triple 8 shirt back to Lowndsey and told him it was apart of the grieving process. Made Gold Coast look like just a piss up for yobbo's. Even at the concerts the crowd was well behaved.

And as for Cold Chisel on Saturday night.... WOW. Never bought a CD of theres and I still knew every word.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Member For: 13y 11m 9d

No update since 2009?

:thinkof:

I agree, and someone said SC would be finished by 2012 :).

Actually Im bored with the 2 car thing, and even more bored with the Template and NASCAR imitation of Car of the Future.

Total rubbish.

What we need in Oz is this...V8 Superstars.......Real Cars..Real Driving. The GT and R8 could mix quite well..the R8 already does.

AND they have a met in Indonesia later this year....right on our doorstep....bring em down boyz...

enjoy

• Like 2

• I Lead Not Follow...
  • Member For: 12y

quick question guys,why is it every time a ford driver wins a championship the next season there driving for holden? at this rate were not gonna have any drivers...

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 1m 24d

Cos they can't develop their own lol. Davison is going alright after coming from Expensive Daewoo as well as frosty and david ....david someone I forget lmao. The other fpr driver in the green and white fg. All 3 of them boys are smashing it