Death Cab For Cutie - I Will Possess Your Heart

Kenny Chesney - Way Down Here...... :buttonit:

Most hated song of 2008...

Kaiser Chiefs - Never Miss A Beat

Annoys the friggin crap out of me... :bangcomputer:

• Go Pies!!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 2m 3d

Not a JJJ listening all that much, however if it is the Presets, Ill guess its "Talk Like That"....

• Member For: 16y 4m 9d

KOL- sex on fire would have to go number one, although there is always a suprise in the count down.

Sway - The Kooks is a great song but not getting much airplay cause it's only been released to radio.

Presets will probably have 4 or 5 in the top ten.

• NOT THERE!... THERE!
  • Member For: 15y 11m 28d

My unordered top 5.

Children Collide - Skeleton Dance

Children Collide - Brave Robot

Pendulum - The Tempest

Lyrics Born - I like it, I love it

Flight Of The Conchords - Business Time :ermm:

Edited by Ghosti

• iTs alL DaRDy........
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 7m 14d
mgmt walking on a dream...??? I think your a little confused... its empire of the sun, and that song is ghey...

oh yeah no sh*t lol

2.) MGMT Electric Feel lol

4.) Empire of the Sun Walking on a dream

Clockwork will be up there 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 6m 13d

well its in:

#1 - Kings Of Leon - Sex on fire #2 - MGMT - Electric Feel #3 - Kings of Leon - Use Somebody #4 - Empire of the Sun - Walking On A Dream #5 - MGMT - Kids #6 - The Presets - Talk Like That #7 - Pez - The Festival Song(feat. 360 and Hailey Cramer) #8 - The Presets - This Boy's In Love #9 - The Ting Tings - That's Not My Name #10 - Drapht - Jimmy Recard #11 - Ladyhawke - My Delirium #12 - Pnau - Embrace #13 - The Herd - The King Is Dead #14 - The Rapture - No Sex For Ben #15 - Cut Copy - Lights and Music #16 - Ben Folds - You Don't Know Me (feat. Regina Spektor) #17 - Dizzee Rascal - Dance Wiv Me (feat. Calvin Harris and Chrome) #18 - MGMT - Time To Pretend #19 - Flight Of The Conchords - Business Time #20 - Birds Of Tokyo - Broken Bones #21 - Bon Iver - Skinny Love #22 - Birds Of Tokyo - Silhouettic #23 - The Living End - White Noise #24 - Kings of Leon - Closer #25 - Kaiser Chiefs - Never Miss A Beat #26 - Ladyhawke - Paris Is Burning #27 - Josh Pyke - The Lighthouse Song #28 - Architecture In Helsinki - That Beep #29 - Josh Pyke - Make You Happy #30 - Vampire Weekend - Oxford Comma #31 - Cog - Bird Of Feather #32 - Vampire Weekend - A-Punk #33 - The Kooks - Always Where I Need To Be #34 - The Grates - Burn Bridges #35 - Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Dig, Lazarus, Dig!!! #36 - Death Cab For Cutie - I Will Possess Your Heart #37 - British India - I Said I'm Sorry #38 - Cold War Kids - Something Is Not Right With Me #39 - Ida Maria - I Like You So Much Better When You're Naked #40 - Bliss N Eso - Eye Of The Storm #41 - Soko - I Will Never Love You More #42 - Emiliana Torrini - Jungle Drum #43 - Laura Marling - Ghosts #44 - Art vs Science - Flippers #45 - Muscles - Ice Cream {triple j live acoustic version} #46 - Lily Allen - The Fear #47 - Little Red - Coca Cola #48 - Something With Numbers - Stay With Me Bright Eyes #49 - Mystery Jets - Young Love (feat. Laura Marling) #50 - Ash Grunwald - Breakout #51 - Birds of Tokyo - Wild Eyed Boy #52 - The Killers - Human #53 - The Butterfly Effect - Window and the Watcher #54 - Pnau - Baby #55 - Ween - Your Party #56 - The Presets - Yippiyo-Ay #57 - Santogold - L.E.S Artistes #58 - Vampire Weekend - Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa #59 - The Getaway Plan - Where the City Meets The Sea #60 - Flight of the Conchords - The Most Beautiful Girl in the Room #61 - Bliss N Eso - The Sea is Rising #62 - Faker - Sleepwalking #63 - The Herd - 2020 #64 - Does It Offend You, Yeah? - Dawn of the Dead #65 - Fleet Foxes - White Winter Hymnal #66 - Children Collide - Farewell Rocketship #67 - Flight of the Conchords - Hiphopopotamus vs. Rhymenoceros #68 - Empire of the Sun - We are the People #69 - Hot Chip - Ready for the Floor #70 - Kings of Leon - Crawl #71 - Vampire Weekend - One(Blake's got a New Face) #72 - Band of Horses - No One's Gonna Love You #73 - The Killers - Spaceman #74 - Black Kids - I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance With You #75 - Tame Impala - Half Full Glass Of Wine #76 - Yves Klein Blue - Polka #77 - Drapht - Falling #78 - The Ting Tings - Shut Up and Let Me Go #79 - Sparkadia - Jealousy #80 - The Grates - Aw Yeah #81 - Weezer - Pork and Beans #82 - Franz Ferdinand - Ulysses #83 - The Grates - Carve Your Name #84 - Rise Against - Re-education (Through Labor) #85 - Gyroscope - 1981 #86 - Muph & Plutonic - Beautiful Ugly #87 - Jack White & Alicia Keys - Another Way To Die #88 - Metallica - The Day That Never Comes #89 - Kanye West - Love Lockdown #90 - Lily Allen - Guess Who Batman? (Aka F**ck You) #91 - Lisa Mitchell - Nepolitan Dreams #92 - Pendulum - Propane Nightmares #93 - Sigur Ros - Gobbledigook #94 - Bliss n Eso - Woodstock 2008 #95 - Wiley - Wearing My Rolex #96 - Dizzee Rascal - Flex (Dave Spoon Reflex) #97 - Cog - Are You Interested #98 - Lyrics Born - I like It, I love It #99 - Muph & Plutonic - Don't Worry About Nothin' #100 - Dukes of Windsor - It's a War

Dissapointed the top 10 is half made of KOL and MGMT, but I guess they deserve their spots..

Edited by XRSics

• Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 5m 5d

Timing...

It all comes down to whats in the charts and minds at that exact point in time...if you did the same poll with the same bands with nothing new in there in six months it would be completely different...