In The Blink Of An Eye

phantomchic

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 11m 21d
Lol, I can picture you "politely convincing" the bloke to stay put... :huh:

:stupid:

Poor bastard would have been sh*tting himself!

Good news with the repairer Shazz :+1:

• Legendary member!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 25d

Wow - that's lucky!

Few real sugary teas would of had ya right though...

Got a story for ya's... One of the most random things iv seen and it all happened so quick.

I was sittin outside a pub in near Carnaby Street in Central London this year with a mate, frosty pint in hand. It was just after lunchtime.

There was a bloke (kinda looked like a bike courier, only not) that was riding a road/racer type bike. Wasnt kitted in any lycra and was just wearing normal shoes. He was flyin by, makin good speed and a lady decided to step off the curb into the road without looking...

He shouts - MOVE!!!, it was too late. He swerved really sharp and being on skinny tyres, the bike kinda just came out from under him...

As he was fallin forward toward his left (over the handlebars) a transit van was comin the other way... He also brakes really sharply but the bloke smashes his head & face right on the front bumper of the transit... WHACK! Made a huge noise...

Bloke gets up swearin for a sec, everyone rushes over, woman is nearly in tears and the bike rider has a massive gash on his face/head and his arms are all grazed up and he is startin to piss claret all over the place...

Anyway, bein the tough/stupid bast*rd he is, he picks his bike back up, declares that he is ok and f*ks off real sharpish...

This all happened in a matter of seconds, and afterward there was about 15 maybe 20 people all just lookin at each other wondering what just happened... Everyone was kinda like WTF was that??

Anyways, sorry for the essay but was real weird. Bloke coulda been properly hurt but never sure what happened to him...

Got back to my pint and proceeded to get utterly blotto!

• My engine bay is Bionic
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 27d
No not the beast... NOT THE BEAST!!!!!

Shaz good to hear that all involved are ok. I know in NSW you cant breath test a bike rider cause they are not a "driver"

Might be the same in QLD.

If his taken to hospital for treatment they will still do a blood alcohol analysis.

I.B.

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 21d

Yeah smart move making him stay and calling the rozzas otherwise your insurance company would take you to the cleaners.

It's hard to tell from the photo's but judging by the damage you may be up for a full F6 bodykit :wasklywabbit:

Edited by Dillz

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 26d
lol you beat me to it!

I also noticed a abundance of ladders in the 4th pic at the Shaz household, I didnt think you were that short?!?!?!?!

Could be funniest post of the week right here.

Regards

TUFXRT6 :spoton:

• Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 7m 3d

smiley_loveshy.gif

Im sure the rider would have had to buckle a wheel from that one...

nope only his chain fell off .. I'm surprised there are not cazillions of scratches coz he never let go of the handle bars :blink:

No not the beast... NOT THE BEAST!!!!!

Shaz good to hear that all involved are ok. I know in NSW you cant breath test a bike rider cause they are not a "driver"

Might be the same in QLD.

Its very distressing "we" will need therapy

found out today he DID get breathalysed

lol you beat me to it!

I also noticed a abundance of ladders in the 4th pic at the Shaz household, I didnt think you were that short?!?!?!?!

:slap: Diamonds don't come as big as bricks MICHAEL !!

Took Beasty to the shop today booked in for surgery 3 days of separation :verysad:

Hire car is booked and that's about all I have to say about that :shocked: but it affected me that much that I lost balanced kicked my "pinky toe" and broke it :stupid:

as for the dude... I was ummm how u say ??? "Pleasantly Assertive" :cry:

Hopefully my son doesn't have too much input coz with the plans he has for the Phantom its nothing short of Rape and Pillaging :spit: