• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Member For: 17y 2m 14d

You call that entertainment.

My lady is mine and never get bored, sorry cant post pictures children around.

But honestly I dont get time to be bored, and hardly play my2 linked up Xbox 360's, WII, PS2 over 3000 dvds

On my large screen plasma running full home theater set up using full size front rear 220rms speakers

and 3 speaker centre

then I have my gym equipment, 3 Nitro gas RC's

And my work in progress BA XR6T

One thing you have there I would love to have is the pool table.

Been trying for a while now to get me lady to part with her dining table so I can put a pool

table in place.

Hell she wont even agree to meet me half way by making a top for the pool table so we can

double it as a dinning table.

• Go Pies!!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 1m 11d

Ha ha - famous?

hehehe you see guys... Im just a farking virus, im everywhere.. even on Rated's desktop! (screen/msn)...

Poor bastard... I feel sorry for you, having someone like me stalk and haunt you!

:thumbsup:

Now all we need to do is setup a HT system for you somewhere in all that, and run the 2nd room out lines into your shed!!!

I hope you have a sign up somewhere on the door of the shed saying something like "Women piss off unless you naked"!

:huh:

Oh - oh is that paint circles I see on the floor of the shed as well... Kinda looks like someone has been painting rims with cans of spray paint! hehehehe

Edited by smicky

• Legendary member!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 6d

That rug in games room 1 is so 80's...

Nah, jokin mate. Looks like you got your sh*t sorted on the entertainment front!

• Go Pies!!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 1m 11d

Just wondering what everyone has in their theater rooms/lounges?

Thanks Rated X for the idea... Kinda like he showed off his 'boys rooms' which appears to be most of the dam house! :gaypost: was thinking lets start a thread where you can all show off your 'theater rooms' or 'lounges'... the place where all those DVD's and CD's get played!

As many of you may know - I'm into a bit of the audio visual and side of things, so thought I would ask what others have plugged in and pumping...

:rokon: :spit::sofa::jerry::tv::spoton: :biggun:

Remember PLAY IT LOUD AND PROUD, IF THE NEIGHBORS COME KNOCKING, EASY - INVITE THEM IN TO JOIN.. THEY WILL QUICKLY STOP COMPLAINING!!!

:blush:

Heres what we (I) got... some of it is in about 3 or 4 different house over he country as its in the brothers house and parents, so here goes anyways...

As were renting the 'theater room as such' has yet to be built... but coming very soon!

Lounge room:

Receiver/Amp: Yamaha RXV 3300. (Lucky as Yamaha only got a few ever into the country)..

Sub: Yamaha YST SW800. Far to big and loud to run at even 1/4 volume level!!!

Mains: Richter Wizard MKII 3way Floor standing. (replaced driver with 'brand new' drivers)- One of the best every Aussie Built speakers!!!

Center: Richter Unicorn.

Rears: Richter Merlin MKII. (Also rebuilt and driver replaced).

Rear Center: Richter Griffin MKII.

Front Effects: Custom designed and built - 2 way book shelf, little rippers... By SMICKY!

Screen: LG 50" HD Plasma... (not typically a fan of LG plasma's however its da gurlys addition to the mix, and isn't to bad!)

STB: Topfield TF7000 of course. - (dont use it as the PDP has a HD tuner)

DVD: Panasonic DVD 73 (I think, just som'n small w/1080p up scaling, the old Sony beast bit the dust so looking at a BluRay once price of media drops)

Optical Audio Source: Yamaha CDC765 (last ever "Pro Bit" Yamaha CD Changer in Oz)... even if I am running optical into the receiver.

Cables and Interconnects: Mostly Supra!!! Great 'tin' plated cables! (which I will be selling in the next few months with some luck, if we close the deal)...

Oh yeah and the Asus and Apple notebooks feeding MP3, and Vids into the receiver from my NAS, streaming over wireless!!! YAY!!! technology does work... sometimes...

All gear with me since 'brand new'....

Floating around:

Panasonic 42" HD Plasma at the place in Vic...

Big arsed 150" 16:9 projector screen... (come to think of it I dont know where the hell this is)!!!

InFocus HD projector - sold to brother...

Technics: CA-10 midi system - awesome little bit of gear... (where is this also?)

Sennhiser Cans somewhere...

Bose cans somewhere as well...

Sony DEJ01 Limited edition Discman...

3x Panasonic HD750MKII Hifi VHS Recorders...

Few other STB's, Topfields, Samsung, Panasonic, Strong etc... (dont really know why I have all these)... Might sell some of them...

Few other DVD Players, Panasonic, Elite, and Sony...

Spare parts, Heaps of Audax Drivers, Mid/bass, tweeters, and god knows what else!

Have gear all over the place and stuffed if I know where it all is now...

Had heaps of other gear over the years, but this is what ive kept... Jamo gear all gone, Krix Gone, Dynaudio Gone, Denon gone, blah blah blah..

If I find some, going to whack in in the 'for sale' section if anyone wants any of it!

Future room:

Plans already drawn up and check by Len and his boys!

Using most of the current gear - Yamaha, Richter etc...

Projector screen if I can find where its gone... Projector...

etc.... Belkin power conditioner somewhere as well...

Multiroom system etc... anyways need to find the right bit of land for the house... and there isnt much left where I want in Sydney!

Anyways - Tell us what you got in your room?

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 1m 21d

Fark, its nothin as extravagant as that, but when I lived with the Mum I had my Hi-Def LCD tele hooked up to a Yamaha Amp and 5.1 surround running XBOX 360 and PS2 also Sony DVD player. Then had my PC setup with high speed ADSL with my mini system providing sound from the PC. Not a bad set-up in a bedroom if I may say so!

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9m 4d
Anyways - Tell us what you got in your room?

ROFL lots of gear there mate !! good choice on choosing Mr Wallis for ya future room !!

ive got ;

PC Room :

Antec 900 with 8800 ultra, dual 22" LCD's, quad core CPU, 2gb Crucial Ballistic DDR1066, and about 2TB storage..

Lounge room:

wall mounted Samsung 58 inch 1080p plasma, Xbox 360, Foxtel IQ, Sony amp, Bose 2001 mains, Noontec media player, ASUS notebook with DVI etc

Theatre room:

100" 16:9 screen, Sanyo Z5 projector, Xbox 360, Pioneer LX60 AVR, BDP-1500 Bluray, Dali Concept 8 mains, Dali Ikon centre, Energy XL-S12 subwoofer, Jamo in-ceiling rears

bedroom:

wall mounted 40" LCD, Topfield x000 HD STB, media player, Pioneer DVD player