Custom Fpv F6 Typhoon

BLUUOA

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 8m 18d
Need some more pics, I must be missing something.

Engine looks like its got some serious coin thrown at it but I can't see 70k+ worth of mods.

You'd be suprised at how quickly the bill's add up at the pointy end!

Without BLUUOA even mentioning it, I could tell it was a car that owed over $100k.

My car has cleared that mark overall, yet look's alot less modified than this particular car, but it's only when you point thing's out to a person in the flesh that you get an "Oh yeah, I didn't notice that".

• <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member For: 17y 4m 19d

Yeah this phoons had some serious work done everywhere. Lots of custom things, especially the interior, that's what stood out the most in the magazine article I read.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 10m 20d

Thanks guys...

Alot has changed since the last feature in Street Fords

It has gone along way new ideas and heaps more custom work

I've taken pride in what I've built and for other to admire and love hearing positive comments...

And also hear to help

Thanks again

• Member For: 15y 7m 21d
Anyway DRAXRX I do remember you mate

As for the WRX it's long gone did you hear the police impounded it for street racing twice I had to recover it through court cause it was forfeited to the crown it took almost a year but won but court ordered to sell it

What ya driving now?

sorry to hear. I can't believe I never heard anything about it. I've always loved your plates, best plates ever!!! :bowdown:

I'm driving and F6 at the moment. I won't post pics cause I don't want to ruin your thread but heres a link to some pics http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=51306

I'm thinking of selling it cause I want another RX3. I miss having one. :spoton: After 13 years of owning them this is the first time I don't have one in the garage. It feels so weird.

• Donating Members

Thanks mate

I can't wait to watch it either only a couple of months to go... :roflmbo:

They reckon this years show :blush: on last years.

Hey if your interested in being a competitor for series 3 let me know I can help somehow...

• 2 months later...
  • Donating Members

Hey guys...

It's been confirmed that the series of Blood Sweat & Gears will air on April 6th on Fox 8 at 9:30pm and go for 2 months

Re-runs on Fox 8+2 at 11:30pm

And Friday at 10:30pm

Thanks

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 2d
You can't see it because I haven't even spent that much mate the money that was spent was including the purchase of the car which was $60+ brand new

As I said you need to see the car to understand the detail photos don't do justice let me know what photos you would like so I can change your opinion.

Just to explain

Money hasn't only been spent on the engine bay

The interior has a full custom retrim including roof lining every plastic part is chrome including the dash, full entertainment unit, under carriage has been painted, custom boot installation which has 4 subs 3 amps 6 TV’s and Xbox 360 integrated into the factory ICC

It's all good it's a forum everyone has a right to their own opinion

Anyway DRAXRX I do remember you mate

As for the WRX it's long gone did you hear the police impounded it for street racing twice I had to recover it through court cause it was forfeited to the crown it took almost a year but won but court ordered to sell it

What ya driving now?

Nah fair enough mate, It's an Insane T none the less, deserves the recognition it’s getting.