N/a Mods And Power Figures?

Vebbers

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 15y 5m 19d
"Under drive pulley systems increase engine horsepower by reducing the amount of power required to drive external engine accessories. For example, the alternator, power steering, water pump and air-conditioning compressor rob horsepower from the engine. By replacing factory-sized crank and accessory drive pulleys with a resized pulley, the accessories are slowed, resulting in more horsepower available to the drive wheels. Typically, a set of pulleys from B.P.T. will increase power by 9 - 11kW's, and increase mileage. All pulleys are manufactured from Billet steel and aluminum, exceeding factory quality. All pulleys sets are fully neutral balanced at the factory."

Great thanks for the info

Where do we buy one from ?

Easy to DIY fit or not ?

• Member For: 18y 6m 19d

Ahh the age old 4490 vs 4495 debate. For what it's worth I think Doogstar (he can correct me if I'm wrong) was running with 4495s when he ran his 13.75s 1/4 mile.

Personally I'd prefer 4490s for the lower down gains for day to day driving on the street.

• ŠύЂפֿĺmβø ™
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 3m 15d
:crybaby:

Let me know if you find any decent prices/places jimbo!

cheers!

Vebbers

No problems mate, The cheapest I have found so far is $435, MAYBE if we can get enough people we can organise a sorta group buy?

• Member For: 15y 7m 12d

180.7rwkw after todays tuning at CV Performance :)

Running 95 premium too so it might have been a few higher with 98 :P

It was at 153rwkw stock and after ph4490, cat, xforce catback, cai and a capa flash tune it was at 165 so not much of a gain without the custom tune :)

• Member For: 15y 10m 4d
No problems mate, The cheapest I have found so far is $435, MAYBE if we can get enough people we can organise a sorta group buy?

That sounds like an idea..I think I put it in the 'ideas for group buys' section along with the underdrive. ill see how that's going.

• Member For: 18y 1m 23d
180.7rwkw after todays tuning at CV Performance :)

Running 95 premium too so it might have been a few higher with 98 :P

It was at 153rwkw stock and after ph4490, cat, xforce catback, cai and a capa flash tune it was at 165 so not much of a gain without the custom tune :)

hey man im looking to do the exact same mods just wondering what was the price for everything drive in and out thanks champ