Firearms Licence?

MRDOSE

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 16y 3m 27d
I have a license and perhaps go shooting maybe twice a year for deer.

you?

nah not yet but today I went down to my local rifle club to sort out all my paper work, was just wondering if anyone else was interested in the hobbie :beerchug:

• Member For: 20y 7m 3d

I had mine a while ago but gave it up due to having to go in club competitions to keep licence, I just wanted to head down to the gun range when it suited me for some fun and not have the competitive side of things.

• Member For: 16y 3m 27d

yeah itl be a bit of a pain, I think it was somethin like atleast twice a year or somethin wasn it? I forgot already hahaha but if its what I gotta do to keep it then oh well, jus sign my name of n shoot

• Oh look.... a real car, with no hair dryer
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 8m 15d

I had a pistol & a shooters licence a few years ago but I gave it up due to the expense & red tape.

It was fun though, still miss the look on peoples faces when they saw my collection

:w00t2:

:w00t2:

• Here since the start...
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 11m 30d

You only have to be a member. Don't have to attend. I'm a FGA member...

Used to do a lot of simulated field clay target shooting and a lot of deer hunting. Due to work commitments I don't do either much anymore. Still do a bit of rabbit, fox and roo shooting though.

If you have a license keep it. Once it expires it's much harder to get again than just renewing it.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 6m 1d

yes I have my long arm license. my reasons are target and hunting as have a few mates with properties.

Only prob being is that since I bought the house, haven't had enough time to get to the range for target and definetly not enough money to go hunting so am getting in trouble for not enough attendances per year (taget=4 attendances, hunting=2 attendances). might have to try and scrap together time and $$$ and get off my butt me thinks.

Oh and the fact that I don't have my own rifle doesn't help matters when I can get to the range, it means I have to borrow my bro-in-laws rifle.

Edited by 1 of 5