[wa] Go Karting

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 16y 4m 7d

hey guys,

yer im pretty sure I saw I few of you guys in the car park of the gocarts and passed a few driving into the place, (I was the one beeping at you and gave you a wave from the road haha)

yer hot day for it but looked like fun, good times

• Member For: 15y 8m 20d
yer im pretty sure I saw I few of you guys in the car park of the gocarts and passed a few driving into the place, (I was the one beeping at you and gave you a wave from the road haha)

there was a few of you with dirt bikes & 6t ute's, saw [easy az] or along those lines, was that you or one of the other utes, saw aleast 4

Edited by tinyplums

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 7m 13d

Im still finding sand on my skin from when Brad and I went sideways into the bunker on about the 2nd lap of the day!

Haha Yeah good air there scott. Had to got to the docs last night from a grain of sand getting under my eye lid probabley from that little get off.

Good fun. Thanks for getting it going Hoon oops Dean.

• Member For: 16y 4m 7d
there was a few of you with dirt bikes & 6t ute's, saw [easy az] or along those lines, was that you or one of the other utes, saw aleast 4

yer it was a race day at AJS n that's jsut down the road from the go carts, I thought that was you coming over the crest on the way, yer im tryin my hardest for the other fellas to start modding their T's and F6's there is a few there, no where near as many V8s there unfortunately haha