Tassie Cruise Oct -2009

Sleeper6T

• Member For: 15y 6m 30d

Hi all,

Im trying to organise a Cruise down to Tassie in late October. If you are interested and havent seen it, please check out the thread in the Cruises and Event Forum for Tasmania. There is a fair bit of organising and planning to do and would like to know of any genuine interest.

Cheers

Brad

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 1m 3d

Another cruise organiser & I have had some meetings about this (good excuse for a lunch :blush: ) and the idea is relivately cheap & can cover some good k's.

We had penciled out two cruises with both leaving thursday night & getting the last boat out on the Sunday.

I have a feeling a few members used to run cruises down there so hopefully they may see this post & help out.

I will be interested in coming along also.

Regards

TUFXRT6 :pooh:

Stoney from tas sent me last years Targa Tasmania Mag which has some really good info in it. In particular a mob called TasVacations, they actually organise car club cruises. They have done Ferrari, Porche, Nissan, and a few more. They can help organise alot of things and in conjunction with what I have done so far it should make for a really good cruise.

They highly recommend doing a day at Simmons Planes on the last day of the cruise. They are sending me various bits of info. So once I have that I will post alot more details and more confirmed details. The boat leaves 8pm every night so the date of the 20th of October could be changed to Monday the 19th which means we would arrive in Tas on the morning of Tuesday the 20th. Going through them they offer discounts on various things one being 10% off the cost of the boat fare.

I do need to confirm numbers as early as possible though and then organise the money side of things so guys only if you are genuinly interested please add your name to the list in the Tassie Cruise thread.

Cheers

Brad

Another cruise organiser & I have had some meetings about this (good excuse for a lunch :drool: ) and the idea is relivately cheap & can cover some good k's.

We had penciled out two cruises with both leaving thursday night & getting the last boat out on the Sunday.

I have a feeling a few members used to run cruises down there so hopefully they may see this post & help out.

I will be interested in coming along also.

Regards

TUFXRT6 :blink:

Already done mate lol the guys from Tas are pretty stoked there is interest for a cruise over there. I have had stoney help out a far bit and also XR0500 who works in the Prince of Wales hotel in Battery Point who is trying to do us a good deal if we stay there the first night and also the last night before we come back. Which again so as to not stuff him around needs to have confirmed numbers.

Brad