New Site Layout

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 21y 4d

I like the warning meter under your avatar on the left hand side, Ken what does your say? :lol:

also I liked the feature that told you if a user is on or offline (also in the avatar section)

• Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member For: 20y 9m 20d
I like the warning meter under your avatar on the left hand side, Ken what does your say?  :lol:

also I liked the feature that told you if a user is on or offline (also in the avatar section)

<_< Bite me!!

Where's the "OnLine Chat"? <_<

• The Stig
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 6m 13d

Hi All,

Well most of you by now have realised that quite a few changes has been made. The one most noticeable is that the forum has been updated to the latest version and is now more visually appealing.

We have also made some significant changes to the way the forum works including enabling the moderating team to warn/ban members and other smarts to enable the forum to run quicker and make your browsing experience a more pleasurable one.

As of today the site has been modified, however tomorrow more work will continue to ensure it is up to the highest standards. You may notice some items not correct, or colour imperfections this will also be done shortly amongst the photo gallery design being made similar to the main forum.

Some things that were mentioned in this post are answered below:

Q: Will Quick Reply be enabled?

Quick Reply is now known as Fast Reply, you will now see this at the bottom of each topic. Clicking on this will expand the quick reply box for you to enter your post.

Q: How do I review last posts?

The last posts area can now be viewed under "My Assistant" in the top right hand corner of the board. This will enable you to view the latest posts and top posts on the board. It can also be viewed by clicking View New Posts.

Q: Has anything changed with flood control?

Flood control on the board is still enabled at 15 seconds. This means that you cannot post or reply to a thread once you have made a post until 15 seconds has expired. The main reason for this is to keep the database queries as low as possible and to keep speed up to standard.

Q: How can I tell if a member is online/offline? That feature appears to be missing.

This will be back up again shortly.

Q: Where is the User Location in the Avatar Section?

This is now available

Q: Where has Online Chat gone?

Unfortunately we have had to remove the Online chat, it wasnt getting used as much as we would have liked it to be. We would be happy to investigate this further in the future.

If you have any other questions please respond to this thread. We will do our best to answer them. Please understand though with the many changes on the board it will even be a learning experience for some of our moderators, but rest assured we will do whatever it takes to help.

As a member of the board if you notice that certain things arent right please assist us with any teething problems and we will do our best to get them resolved as soon as possible.

Also .... if you want to make a Donation please do! This upgrade has cost a fortune, and has been done for your benefit as a member! <_<

Thanks & Regards,

Chris

FordXR6Turbo.com

Edited by CJF077

Why do I have a "Warn 0%" next to my name? did I do something wrong?

Yes ... it means that you've used up all your warnings and if you do one more thing wrong ... you're outta here! :lol:

• The Stig
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 6m 13d
Why do I have a "Warn 0%" next to my name? did I do something wrong?

You will see that the warn feature is enabled. The Warn feature basically enables us to warn members and ban members from the site for indefinite period of times.

The 0% indicates that the user has been warned. Once the user is warned you will be able to see why the user has been warned on the site. This information will only be visible however by the person who has been warned.

We are pretty lucky on this board having alot of great members! We hope we dont have to use that feature much <_<

Do me a favour and don't let Cro know about the new "warn" feature ... <_<:huh: