Alpine Vehicle Hub Pro

Reddevil

• Member For: 17y 1m 26d

Hi everyone,

I'm considering getting an Alpine VHUB Pro and Rockford Fosgate 360.1 installed but wanted to see what the VHUB shows on the screen when playing tracks off iPods (track into, artist name etc?). I can't see anything on the Alpine site showing detailed screen shots.

Does anyone have a photo of one in action they could post?

Has anyone used an iPhone (or iPhone 3G with theirs) and is it compatible?

• Member For: 18y 10m 6d

I have one fitted to mine but I don't think it's a pro. It just says alpine hub. To be honest I don't really like it, the basic screen is just blue with very little info on it. I also think it has changed the sound of my speakers as they no longer sound anywhere near as good as they did. The good things are that my reverse camera looks great on there and I can watch tv/DVD. If you want any pics I can take a couple for you after work.

Russ

• Member For: 17y 1m 26d
I have one fitted to mine but I don't think it's a pro. It just says alpine hub. To be honest I don't really like it, the basic screen is just blue with very little info on it. I also think it has changed the sound of my speakers as they no longer sound anywhere near as good as they did. The good things are that my reverse camera looks great on there and I can watch tv/DVD. If you want any pics I can take a couple for you after work.

Russ

Hmm... thanks for the feedback Russ.

I wouldnt waste your time with an Alpine Vehicle Hub, just get a car computer

Theres better ways to spend $4k at the moment bonza.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 8m 24d
Weren't your carputers around that mark? (from memory)

Website isn't working for me at the moment....

We're alot cheaper than that now mate. With a new hardware vendor and a mob who makes the cables for us. We've been able to reduce the costs quite considerably.

Building a new website atm, will be releasing our carputer solution for the FG early in the new year on it. Stay tuned.

• ŠύЂפֿĺmβø ™
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 3m 17d
Weren't your carputers around that mark? (from memory)

Website isn't working for me at the moment....

Theres always the option of making it yourself.. Get a Mac Mini for about $600 (I think) then order a DC-DC Power regulator such as the Carnetix P2140 and your almost ready to go!

Also check out MrBean's Carputer threads here for more ideas!