Broken Clutch Bleed Line

XRSics

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 5m 22d

Just gone out to do the simple procedure of replacing my clutch fluid. Ive jumped under and started to crack the nipple when next thing this falls to the ground

RIMG0349.jpg

After looking at the end its obvious its snapped off. As quick as the clutch fluid started dripping, so were my tears. I can only imagine this is going to be quite an expensive little project..? does any1 know what im looking at to fix this??

Will the box have to come out?? I am starting to really worry as I got fark all tools with me here and even less money :Sug1:

Any thoughts are welcome.

PS. It has since taken me putting it in the vice to finally get the nipple to crack

• Member For: 20y 6m 6d

cant buy this as a spare part, found out the same way a few years ago managed to get one from ferntree gully wreckers might save you pulling box out otherwise a new slave cylinder

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 5m 22d
take it to a trans shop, we have mine out and back in in less than 2 hours, I would never lay on my back doing gearboxes again.

Where bouts is this place?? just called ford (for intrest sake only) and they quoted 580 for the new csc and 4 hours to do it lol

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 1m 22d

Ring Mal Wood automotive , he has them it is about half the price and its alloy.

I have been also advised the Expensive Daewoo T56 CSC will bolt straight up and is the alloy equivilent to the ford one, maybe a Expensive Daewoo wrecker or something of the like might be able to help you !

Pete