Got Cut Off Today

TURBOXR

• Member For: 15y 7m 10d

I agree with Rated X, so many times I see rice cars driving like total tools weaving around traffic on busy motorways an accident waiting to happen so I do the same thing get myself into position and block the sucker in. Hey I might be a *beep* but at least they are not going to kill anyone. let the flaming begin :stupid:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• www.australianflag.org.au
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9m 2d
With a Kevin 07 sticker on it....

Well that person was showing you how envioromental he/she is (notice no tail pipe emmissions), also show you how he/she is liberal and foward thinking in life and politics. You the neanderthal gas guzziling redneck should feel proud that there are smarter people out there to stop you from destroying yourself and do there bit to save humanity.

Scotty

PS before you see absolute red and melt the keyboard this is called sarcasm.

I agree with Rated X, so many times I see rice cars driving like total tools weaving around traffic on busy motorways an accident waiting to happen so I do the same thing get myself into position and block the sucker in. Hey I might be a *beep* but at least they are not going to kill anyone. let the flaming begin :stupid:

weaving/lane hoping is an australian phenomenon caused by ignorant retards sitting in the right and middle lanes that have no concept of a very basic principle called keeping left. if people moved left and the traffic flowed, there would be no need to lane hop.

• Member For: 15y 7m 10d
weaving/lane hoping is an australian phenomenon caused by ignorant retards sitting in the right and middle lanes that have no concept of a very basic principle called keeping left. if people moved left and the traffic flowed, there would be no need to lane hop.

that's true, but when your on a busy motorway and some little doof doof car goes weaving in and out forcing people to slam on their brakes because doof doof wants to squeeze between two cars tighter then a nuns you know what they deserved to be punished. I'm not a Sunday driver sitting there in the right lane doing 70 in 1110 zone but I will do it to people that annoy me on the road with their retard driving.

• Damn You's A Sexy Chich
  • Member For: 16y 2m 3d

I'm all for taking these d*ckheads off the road, but by slowing down traffic to piss someone off you dont know and will never see again, would make you a retard IMO no doubt these people annoy me to, but forget about it and keep driving.... theres more to life than slowing a stranger down for a few mins to prove a point they probably won't get anyway....

• Member For: 15y 7m 12d

So let me get this straight....

You got cut off...

By a Prius....

With a Kevin07 sticker.....

Why won't they let regular people have Tasers? Imagine the possibilities.....What would one of them do to a Prius?