Cruise Ideas New South Wales

RHR

• Member For: 12y 2m 30d

I'll be going to Harry's in Liverpool tomorrow night, heading over in convoy from Windsor with an assortment of other cars. Anyone else heading to Harry's?

• Flat out like a lizard drinkin !
  • Member For: 14y 3m 6d

I might check out harrys. Anyone else keen to meet up with me on penant hills and have a night of it ? if so let me know cause ill be coming from the coast.

• Member For: 12y 1m 5d

ha I heading to harry`s form maitland and a few of the local boys are going as well that get at the local car meet in maitland so will see you all there leaving around 3pm

I'm here now.

Where is here ? your not here... im here, so you must be somewhere else ;)

p.s Harrys liverpool, is that where crispy cream is on the cumberland ?

Just putting Feelers out there for everyone, Bionic and I were talking the other night, and I thought it was a good idea, how would everyone feel about a Large yearly Cross forum cruise to Valla Beach.

Located About 7 hours north of Sydney, Its Family orientated has many villas that you can rent out. I have stayed there many a time and enjoyed it. Its close to a lake, beach and a championship Go-kart course,

Now this is how it would go.

Normally the event will be held over a course of 4 days, with Events that will be as follows. go2whoa held at the go-kart complex, Go-kart racing events, trivial events include mystery run rock and roll night, beach volley ball and drinking of course.

So let us know how you feel. ill lay out a detailed scenario when I have more time.

Well if this event comes forth it will be on scale of the snowy Cruise. So everything would have to be sorted out so as both cruises do not clash.

Ok in a little more detail he is what this get-a-way cruise will be like.

post-38859-0-04392500-1335724259.png

This place is a hidden slice of paradise for some but for others this is their regular holiday hot spot catering for all ages. This unique tourist destination is located 25 minutes south of Coffs Harbour and only an 8 minute drive north of Nambucca Heads. It is a half way point between Sydney and Brisbane. So if your passing through why not pop in and say g’day!It has so much to offer; an affordable range of accommodation – campsites, serviced and unserviced villas, cabins and duplexes, reception and mini mart, entertainment, conference and function centre, bar and brasserie, pool and barbeque facilities, laundry and amenities. What more can you ask for?All of this is only a hop, skip and jump from the popular river mouth where many people take the opportunity to throw out a fishing line, go for a canoe and kayak venture, swim and take a nice leisurely walk over to one of Valla’s beaches. Enjoy the local wild life; a variety of birds, possums and you never know what other surprises you may find.

Attractions

• Valla Hot Rod Run annually
  • GT Ford Falcons Meet biannually
  • Volkswagon Spectacular biannually
  • Valla Beach Markets on every second month
  • World Heritage Rainforest at Dorrigo
  • The Beautiful Bellingen
  • Pub with No Beer
  • Bowraville Races
  • Write on your own Rock at the V Wall
  • Coffs Harbour for retail Therapy
  • Drift Racing to be booked in advance.----------(great fun in your own cars)

Pricing as follows:

VALLA PRICES.pdf

post-38859-0-62996100-1335726143_thumb.j

post-38859-0-83032300-1335726162_thumb.p

Now for the excitement

http://www.raleighra...m.au/index.html

at the above website is the amusement park if you will. its a pretty mad park, plenty of fun to be had.

with plenty of close by areas for great cruising venues for the stay :)

Also a mystery run, pretty much you get a piece of paper and a route, now the route is the mystery part. were you will go or end up is all dependant on you completing the puzzles throughout your drive ;)

The night life at the park is great, it has a great bar and great food.

So let me know how many people would be interested in making this an Annual event for us all. If we gather enough interest I will go by making further details with group bookings and forum discounts.

Edited by FIERCE

Sorry typo about cross forum. It will be focused for this forum as to get group bookings and discounts I will have to nominate a group and that being fordxr6turbo.com . But not excluding anyone with a turbo that wants to join us.

Sorry here is the website for the park if you wish to do your own browsing

http://vallabeachtouristpark.com.au/

Edited by FIERCE