Cruise Ideas New South Wales

RHR

• My engine bay is Bionic
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 1m
Overnight cruises are cool, mainly cause they usually fall on a Saturday night, so us poor interstate bastards at least have a chance of showing up! And then it introduces a whole new side to the members, its not all about the cars anymore, more about having a few drinks with good mates. Ive personally had more fun @ Brumby bar at Snowys than I did driving the car during the cruise!

Friday night cruises = poo.

Saturday cruises, stay somewhere overnight = golden.

The overnight cruises do allow for more then just cars but are more diffiuclt to orgainise I would think. On that basis why not re-hash old cruises, such as the snowies cruise which was practically snowed out and alot of members missed out on for various reasons. Run a snowies MKII in February or March where plenty of notice is out there to orgainse time off and book accomodation. The cruise details and handouts already exist which is a bonus.

The Wisemens ferry one mentioned is also a favourable run that I did earlier in the year, but its a Sunday cruise.

I also think the night cruises with the large numbers that took part on the last one will attract unwated attention of some kind and now is the time to be carefull.

I.B.

Edited by Iconic Bionic

• TEAM BA
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 4m 12d

The thunderbolts way cruise that cro organised a few months ago would make a great overnighter... either stopping at tamworth or port for the night so it is 2x 5 hour drives as apposed to the 10+ hours of driving cro had planned

as an added bonus it aint that far for the QLD'ers to come down for the night

• Member For: 15y 11m 28d

Has anyone realised I was being sarcastic about cruising through the city on a sat night?

Just had to clarify that, I think anyone who spend saturday night cruising around the city n not actually going anywhere is a massive tosser.

At least if we did do something like that we wouldnt have 2 stop off anywhere to get food, just wait for the lights 2 go red and run into george street maccas

• Cruise Control
  • Member For: 17y 3m 22d

Last December Phil organised a run to Tallowa Dam.....would have been a great run if it hadn't rained on the day.

I was just looking back through the NSW section and spotted it, I think its worth doing again...

hopefully with better weather this time......

• Member For: 15y 11m 28d

Just looking at the "similar topics" thing, wat if we organised a go kart day on a sat or sunday sometime.

Never been but always wanted to give it a go

• Member For: 16y 8m 7d
Just looking at the "similar topics" thing, wat if we organised a go kart day on a sat or sunday sometime.

Never been but always wanted to give it a go

Sunday please :spoton: . Would be definately in for a Kart day though