Cruise Ideas New South Wales

RHR

• Flat out like a lizard drinkin !
  • Member For: 14y 3m 6d

Since early this year there have been a few cruise destinations placed up on the threads, with unfortunate events including weather and other venues these cruises have not taken place, with only 2 - 3 cars signing up for the events. Now what I am after is some help gathering information as to what cruise would everyone like to head on. Now remembering this is a proper cruise, not a drive down the local car park. So I need some imaginative minds to come up with some nice and interesting places to head to.

Keep in mind, The destination must be Central to all cruises. So as I have found in the past Joint Newcastle ,Sydney runs do not turn out that well due to the venues placement being so far away from there home town. Understandable non the less.

So As for a Sydney based cruise I would be thinking along the lines of. (Now remembering a proper cruise, so a nice drive, meet and greet, Food, then a nice drive home preferably on a different route.)

These are the places I have come up with so far.

National park run down to Woolongong, Fish and chips down near the historical car park there. Some nice group photos.

Blue mountains cruise. stopping at a nice cafe' along the way for a break, Followed by a twilight group photo shoot in the mountains.

A Sydney rocks photo shoot. under the harbor bridge. (Must be later at night for less traffic for a better shot)

I see people wanted to have a Mac pass run, we could incorporate this into the cruise.

Think of some more. I will keep track of all thoughts and piece together an Epic cruise for 2013.

Now remember this cruise as with all my cruise will be a full tank cruise, keep that in mind ;)

So im prepping a pretty epic run.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 11m 9d

provided there is plenty of notice and its not on a public holiday or another peak season at work then I really dont care where we head.

im in for any destination within 4 hours of sydney!

Edited by The Outsider

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 10m 13d

A run down the royal national park to Wollongong sounds good, over sea cliff bridge through coledale etc

with various meet points if needed

Maybe main meet point at olympic park with group photos before we set off and maybe a second down near Sutherland so we can all catch up if seperated

• billet turbos and weathered engines dont mix
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 11m 3d

South coast run sounds good ;) ill definitely meet at sutherland! What if you head down through over sea cliff brodge, along the coast, back up mac pass then down to Kiama?

• 1 month later...
  • billet turbos and weathered engines dont mix
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 11m 3d

Dunno about a month but there's one this Friday night, Mac pass